Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
True to its French translation, Love Nest, the villa has been perfectly perched on the side of the hill to take full advantage of a truly spectacular view. Behind you are neighboring mountains; in front of you is the palm-lined entrance to the villa. Enter the front door and a brilliant, variegated scene flows before you, painted in greens and blues. Within your scope are the tropical island mountains, Baie Rouge Beach, and Marigot with its scenic marinas. To your left is Anguilla, so close you can touch it. The sightline stretches to Creole Rock in Grand Case and beyond to the Atlantic's horizon. The sapphire sea, dotted with boats, is everywhere. Palms and sea grape and giant aloe frame the natural picture. It's a perfect setting for a romantic tropical retreat.
The villa takes full advantage of the mesmerizing vistas with large terraces filled with covered spaces for dining and lounging. The heated infinity pool with built-in Jacuzzi, framed by columns, visually flows into the sea. Head up to the roof terrace for truly unobstructed 360-degree views.
The interior's tasteful sea-inspired décor, in whites with touches of turquoise, complements the view. The great room, with floor to ceiling glass doors, flows from the seating space into the charming French-style kitchen which faces the sea. Dine inside on the kitchen's marble high top or in the splendid glass conservatory just off the kitchen; the view is the perfect backdrop for beautiful meals.
The spacious bedrooms connect to the main house. Both face the sea and have semi-private outdoor seating spaces. The décor, in taupe and white with turquoise, blends with the vistas. Each en suite bathroom is spa-like blending white cabinetry with natural stone and glass tiles. Large walk-in showers have Indonesian river pebble floors and upscale fixtures. One shower opens to the view facing Anguilla.
You are secluded yet close to amenities. It's a short drive to Baie Rouge Beach and a few minutes to Baie Nettle's restaurants. In 10 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg's shopping haven. Only a short 10 minutes to access the international airport.
Can be rented as a 1 or 2 Bedroom villa.
- CO2 Free Electric Mosquito Trap
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Dining Area
- Gated Community
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Privacy Fence
- Satellite TV
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Private heated swimming pool - Can only be heated during the Winter months from Dec 16th to April 15th, Maximum temperature (86 degrees Fahrenheit/30 Celcius)
- Private jacuzzi
- The two bedrooms feature king-size beds, private bathrooms with showers, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, plasma TVs and DVD players.
- 1-minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach
- 5-minute to Plum Bay, Long Bay and Cupecoy
- Pool service
- 5-minute drive to nearest grocery store
- 10-minute drive to airport
- 10-minute drive to dining and nightlife
- 10-minute drive to Marigot
- Maximum four guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- One complimentary arrival transfer and one complimentary departure transfer (1 vehicle - up to 12 guests) is included. Changes, corrections, or additional transfers may incur additional fees.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 643 USD nightly $ 4,500 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 686 USD nightly $ 4,800 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas/ New Year's 2 bedrooms 12 nights minimum stay $ 1,715 USD nightly $ 12,000 USD weekly January 8, 2024 – April 14, 2024 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,186 USD nightly $ 8,300 USD weekly January 8, 2024 – April 14, 2024 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly April 15, 2024 – December 16, 2024 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 786 USD nightly $ 5,500 USD weekly April 15, 2024 – December 16, 2024 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 715 USD nightly $ 5,000 USD weekly December 17, 2024 – January 7, 2025 • Christmas/New Year's 2 bedrooms 12 nights minimum stay $ 1,886 USD nightly $ 13,200 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival.