Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
This grand suite features vaulted ceilings, making it a unique setting to host parties and events for large groups. The two-story living room features a tall stone hearth wall and grand staircase. The combination of Nobu’s distinctive style with oversized elements gives the suite a touch of Vegas glamour.
The Las Vegas suite features a curved staircase with a second-story terrace, a stone hearth wall, and sleek furnishings like leather sofas. Ideal for the ultimate Vegas party, the Japanese-inspired suite includes a 90-inch flat screen, billiard table and a separate dining area. Guests may lavish in exclusive Nobu amenities, VIP service and priority seating to Nobu restaurant. The Nobu hotel is located in the center of the property near The Colosseum. Complimentary round-trip airport limo service is included in your reservation.
- Japanese-inspired, double-height teak wood screen
- Billiard table
- Dining room with dining room table
- Over-sized whirlpool bathtub and separate shower
- Luxurious Italian linens
- Large master bedroom
- Room configurations are flexible to accommodate up to five bedrooms
- Kitchen with Nobu-selected pantry offerings
Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
The world’s first Nobu Hotel, a masterful collaboration between Caesars Palace and Nobu Hospitality partners Chef Nobu Matsuhisa and actor Robert De Niro, offers a luxurious boutique hotel experience within Caesars Palace. The 181-room boutique hotel, designed by David Rockwell, is situated within the heart of Caesars Place, accompanied by the largest Nobu restaurant to date. Unique features include a private hotel registration, welcome tea served upon arrival, a minibar curated by Chef Nobu.
- Access to a private fitness center and lounge for Nobu guests only
- Priority seating at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge
- Business Lounge on 72nd floor offers tea service 6 am-11pm
- Daily complimentary coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nightly turn-down service upon request
- Priority access to Omnia Nightclub
- Food delivered or picked up from Caesars restaurants
- Access to private concierge
- Nobu signature treatments are available at Qua Baths & Spa
The highly acclaimed Nobu brand brings the world's largest Nobu Restaurant space to Caesars Palace Las Vegas in the heart of Nobu Hotel. The 11,200-square-foot dining area and adjacent lounge features a sushi bar, private dining area and circular central bar. It's also the only U.S. Nobu offering teppan tables.
With a menu that pleases the most sophisticated of palates, feast on imported Asian and Japanese fish, imported seafood, sushi rolls and exotic delicacies. Don't forget to ask your server about vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu items.
Enjoy the chic surroundings of Nobu Lounge at any time of day. Plug-in and check your emails, relax, meet friends and enjoy all that Nobu has to offer. To set the tone, bowed columns of bamboo line the exterior of the restaurant and lounge to resemble the structure of the traditional Japanese ikebana basket used for the art of flower-arranging. Natural design elements incorporating stone, wood and paper are masterfully utilized to create an environment that is ultimately as entertaining to see as it is to dine and enjoy cocktails.
Win in spectacular fashion playing your favorite Las Vegas casino table games at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. When you’re gambling in Las Vegas casinos, the excitement rises as you face off with lady luck and test your skill with games of chance such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow TIles, Pai Gow Poker, Free Bet Blackjack, Three Card Poker, High Card Flush, Crazy Four Poker plus many other exciting poker variations.
Raising the bar in both luxury and entertainment, Caesars Palace is the premier destination for Las Vegas headliners and events. Caesars Palace Concert Venue, the Colosseum was ranked by Billboard Magazine in 2018 as the #1 venue worldwide in its category – for the 13th time.
When you stay at Caesars Palace, you’re never far from extraordinary golf. Rio Secco Golf Club and Cascata, both located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, stand a cut above as two of the absolute best golf experiences in the Southwest. And if your game needs a tune-up, the No. 1-ranked golf instructor in the world makes his home at Rio Secco.
Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
Vanderpump Coctail Garden - Bringing a taste of Los Angeles to Las Vegas, the cocktail garden will take a page from Vanderpump’s highly successful restaurants and lounges, Villa Blanca, SUR, Pump and Tom Tom.
Omnia Nightclub - OMNIA’s immersive and transcendent aura captivates with a lavishly designed space, intricate beauty and plush finishes. The venue features both indoor and outdoor experiences, including a nature-inspired landscape overlooking scenic views of the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Vista Cocktail Lounge - A mixology program of uniquely crafted cocktails combines with a display of ever-changing panoramic LED "views" at upscale VISTA Cocktail Lounge.
Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that include a Laconium Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room.
- Billiard table
- Fitness center (community)
- Hair dryers
- Iron/ironing board
- Mini bar
- Wireless internet
- Work desk
- Access to Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace: 7 Communal pools (note: daybeds and cabanas can be reserved in advance at extra cost)
- 1 Bedroom: Master bedroom with King bed, includes 2 bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms: King bed, includes 3 bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms: King bed, includes 4 bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms: King bed, includes 5 bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms: 2 Queen beds, includes 6 bathrooms
- Whirlpool: Over-sized whirlpool bathtub
- Tub/Shower: Separate Shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- 24 Hour room service
- In-room massage available
- Approximately 15 minutes to the airport
- About 2 and a half hours to the Grand Canyon
- About 1 hour to the Hoover Dam
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Please note: Nobu Hotel guests can share all the facilities at Caesars Palace. Though there is a small fitness center at Nobu, and guests are provided 2 free passes per day to access the larger facility at Caesars Palace
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Penthouse - Rates start from $4,000 per night, contact a villa specialist to confirm rate 1 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Penthouse + Connecting Room - Rates start from $4,250 per night - contact a villa specialist to confirm rate 2 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Penthouse + 2 Connecting Rooms - Rates start from $4,500 per night - contact a villa specialist to confirm rate 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Penthouse + 3 Connecting Rooms - Rates start from $5,000 per night - contact a villa specialist to confirm rate 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Penthouse + 4 Connecting Rooms - Rates start from $5,500 per night - contact a villa specialist to confirm rate 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Pricing is based on midweek arrival Monday to Thursday and not available on weekend stays or holidays. Pricing is also dependent on availability - Call for current pricing. Parking is an additional cost Please add 13.38% tax to all rates Resort fees: $45 per night plus tax
- Security deposit: A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges