Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Designed by Rockwell Group, the 10,300-squarefoot villa offers an expansive 4,700 square-foot outdoor terrace overlooking the center of the Las Vegas Strip with sweeping views. Additional standout features include a signature Omakase sushi bar, ultramodern media and game room, gym and massage room, private elevator and art gallery.
The Nobu Villa is an airy, generously proportioned space with soaring ceilings inspired by the traditional art, architecture and design of Japan. It’s the ultimate skytop villa – luxurious and sumptuous, yet relaxed and modern. Rockwell Group developed a sophisticated language of layered materials and architectural elements, including rich shimmering fabrics, warm wood,bronze finishes, and custom artwork throughout the space that captures and celebrates the Nobu lifestyle.
The Villa entices the five senses with modern Japanese-inspired design, lemon-ginger scents, custom music, fine cuisine made by Nobu chefs and spa services. The sky deck offers Strip views, a fire and water feature, a full bar and barbecue pit, a dining area and a secluded Zen garden with an Italian-made whirlpool. The master bedroom even offers a private entrance to the Zen garden. Complimentary round-trip airport limo service is included in your reservation.
- Three bedrooms, 10,300 sq. ft.
- Includes 4,700 square foot outdoor terrace overlooking the Strip
- Nobu Hospitality menu
- Multi-functional space that can be used as a venue for parties for 60 – 120 people
Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
The world’s first Nobu Hotel, a masterful collaboration between Caesars Palace and Nobu Hospitality partners Chef Nobu Matsuhisa and actor Robert De Niro, offers a luxurious boutique hotel experience within Caesars Palace. The 181-room boutique hotel, designed by David Rockwell, is situated within the heart of Caesars Place, accompanied by the largest Nobu restaurant to date. Unique features include a private hotel registration, welcome tea served upon arrival, a minibar curated by Chef Nobu.
- Access to a private fitness center and lounge for Nobu guests only
- Priority seating at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge
- Business Lounge on 72nd floor offers tea service 6 am-11pm
- Daily complimentary coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Nightly turn-down service upon request
- Priority access to Omnia Nightclub
- Food delivered or picked up from Caesars restaurants
- Access to private concierge
- Nobu signature treatments are available at Qua Baths & Spa
The highly acclaimed Nobu brand brings the world's largest Nobu Restaurant space to Caesars Palace Las Vegas in the heart of Nobu Hotel. The 11,200-square-foot dining area and adjacent lounge features a sushi bar, private dining area and circular central bar. It's also the only U.S. Nobu offering teppan tables.
With a menu that pleases the most sophisticated of palates, feast on imported Asian and Japanese fish, imported seafood, sushi rolls and exotic delicacies. Don't forget to ask your server about vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu items.
Enjoy the chic surroundings of Nobu Lounge at any time of day. Plug-in and check your emails, relax, meet friends and enjoy all that Nobu has to offer. To set the tone, bowed columns of bamboo line the exterior of the restaurant and lounge to resemble the structure of the traditional Japanese ikebana basket used for the art of flower-arranging. Natural design elements incorporating stone, wood and paper are masterfully utilized to create an environment that is ultimately as entertaining to see as it is to dine and enjoy cocktails.
Win in spectacular fashion playing your favorite Las Vegas casino table games at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. When you’re gambling in Las Vegas casinos, the excitement rises as you face off with lady luck and test your skill with games of chance such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow TIles, Pai Gow Poker, Free Bet Blackjack, Three Card Poker, High Card Flush, Crazy Four Poker plus many other exciting poker variations.
Raising the bar in both luxury and entertainment, Caesars Palace is the premier destination for Las Vegas headliners and events. Caesars Palace Concert Venue, the Colosseum was ranked by Billboard Magazine in 2018 as the #1 venue worldwide in its category – for the 13th time.
When you stay at Caesars Palace, you’re never far from extraordinary golf. Rio Secco Golf Club and Cascata, both located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, stand a cut above as two of the absolute best golf experiences in the Southwest. And if your game needs a tune-up, the No. 1-ranked golf instructor in the world makes his home at Rio Secco.
Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
Vanderpump Coctail Garden - Bringing a taste of Los Angeles to Las Vegas, the cocktail garden will take a page from Vanderpump’s highly successful restaurants and lounges, Villa Blanca, SUR, Pump and Tom Tom.
Omnia Nightclub - OMNIA’s immersive and transcendent aura captivates with a lavishly designed space, intricate beauty and plush finishes. The venue features both indoor and outdoor experiences, including a nature-inspired landscape overlooking scenic views of the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Vista Cocktail Lounge - A mixology program of uniquely crafted cocktails combines with a display of ever-changing panoramic LED "views" at upscale VISTA Cocktail Lounge.
Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that include a Laconium Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room.
- Art gallery
- Hair dryers
- Laptop-sized in-room safe
- Massage room
- Media and Game Room
- Private Elevator
- Resort fitness center
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet)
- Zen garden
- Italian-made, private rooftop whirlpool
- Access to Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace: 7 Communal pools (note: daybeds and cabanas can be reserved in advance at extra cost)
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queens
- Butler service
- Round-trip limo service
- Complimentary resort fees
- 24 Hour room service
- In-room massage available
- Approximately 15 minutes to the airport
- About 2 and a half hours to the Grand Canyon
- About 1 hour to the Hoover Dam
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Please note: Nobu Hotel guests can share all the facilities at Caesars Palace. Though there is a small fitness center at Nobu, and guests are provided 2 free passes per day to access the larger facility at Caesars Palace
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Rates start from $35,000 per night and may vary based on availability and food & beverage 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Pricing is based on midweek arrival Monday to Thursday and not available on weekend stays or holidays. Pricing is also dependent on availability - Call for current pricing. Please add 13.38% tax to all rates Parking is an additional cost Resort fees: $45 per night plus tax
- Security deposit: A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges