Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Kids Welcome
The villa includes two floors with bedrooms both upstairs and downstairs. This is an excellent choice for vacationers heading to Orlando's nearby theme parks with family and friends.
The spacious home is fully equipped for a short family break, a long vacation or extended stay. A fully equipped kitchen, large kitchen island - perfect for entertaining your guests, laundry room and close proximity to great grocery stores, ensures that you can easily provide your family's favorite dishes throughout your stay.
With theme parks as little as a 12-minute car journey away, and the fabulous family friendly restaurants of the 192/Formosa area nearby, this luxury six bedroom home in Reunion Resort is close to everything you need in a perfect location!
Come and enjoy Orlando in style and never stay in a cramped hotel suite again!
Main Living Area
- Spacious comfortable seating area with sectional sofa and 2 over-sized accent chairs overlooking the pool deck through large sliding glass doors and beautiful retention pond with fountain
- Fully equipped with granite four seat breakfast bar and over-sized island
- Refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster
- All utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware
- Table seats 8 guests – bench seating and 2 chairs
- Children's table and chairs located to the left of dining table
- Each bedroom is furnished with a TV and is capable of Wi-Fi
- Main living area has a large screen TV
- Upper floor loft area has a gaming table and chairs
- Game room includes arcade machine, PS4 gaming console, over-sized TV, and reclining theater seats
Outdoor Living Space:
- Extended south facing pool with spillover spa overlooking beautiful retention pond and fountain
- Covered lanai with a six seat patio table, three sun lounges, two seat fire pit area, gas BBQ grill (gas available locally)
- Furnished rear balcony overlooking the pool deck
Reunion Resort is approximately 12 minutes to Walt Disney World and within easy reach of main routes to all of Orlando’s amazing attractions. It is the perfect resort for upscale custom rental homes with a great location near the theme parks!
The resort’s stunning million dollar plus homes, meander around 2,300 acres of rich rolling landscaping that accommodates not one, but three championship standard PGA courses. Reunion is blessed with fabulous amenities including a wide selection of resort pools, fitness center, and tennis center.
- 4 Restaurants on property
- Reunion Spa
- Children’s playgrounds
- Activity trails
Exclusive Membership Benefits Include
- Shuttle service throughout the resort
- Shuttle to Disney Parks
- Entrance to play at the three signature PGA Golf Courses*
- Play in the golf short game practice area
- Access to Reunion Resort’s popular spa and salon
- Enjoy entry to the water park with a lazy river, slides, pools and cabanas
- Access the 11 pools throughout Reunion Resort
- Play Pickleball, FootGolf, Boccee Ball, and tennis*
- Bicycles for use with 1-hour complementary rental per person, per day*
- Take advantage of admission to exciting Evening Glow Golf Events
- Access to the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Play in the game area and arcade center with pool tables and ping pong*
Please note: A mandatory $40 per night plus tax is required. *Additional fees may apply
Please note: Some amenities at the resort require exclusive membership and may not be available at all villas. Contact a villa specialist to confirm membership status.
- DVD player
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry room
- Privacy Fence
- TV in each bedroom
- Video games
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool with spill-over spa
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower and tub)
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): King sized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower inclusive of large rainfall shower head, tub, twin vanities) and balcony access over the pool and beautiful retention pond)
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Queen sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Bedroom 4 (Upstairs): Queen sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower)
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): A “Snow White” themed bedroom with bunk beds (Twin/Twin bed) with an additional trundle, shares Jack n Jill bathroom with additional bunk bed room
- Bedroom 6 (Upstairs): A "Cars” themed bedroom with bunk beds (Twin/Twin) shares Jack n Jill bathroom
- 76 miles to Cocoa Beach
- 82 miles to Daytona Beach
- Grocery welcome packs may be purchased in advance
- Grocery delivery
- Additional items such as cribs, high chairs, strollers, BBQ grill or fan may be added on request
- Weddings and events may be arranged in advance
- Child care
- Private chef
- Located 12 minutes from Disney
- Within 10 minutes of family friendly restaurants
- 25 minutes to Universal Studios
- 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport
- 15 Minutes to the Orange County Convention Center
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
- Non-smoking inside the villa
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 23, 2021 – November 5, 2021 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 446 USD nightly $ 3,124 USD weekly November 6, 2021 – November 23, 2021 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 420 USD nightly $ 2,940 USD weekly November 24, 2021 – November 28, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 757 USD nightly $ 5,297 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 15, 2021 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 420 USD nightly $ 2,940 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 4, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 757 USD nightly $ 5,297 USD weekly January 5, 2022 – February 17, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 441 USD nightly $ 3,087 USD weekly February 18, 2022 – February 26, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 485 USD nightly $ 3,396 USD weekly February 27, 2022 – February 28, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 441 USD nightly $ 3,087 USD weekly March 1, 2022 – March 3, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 463 USD nightly $ 3,242 USD weekly March 4, 2022 – April 7, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 493 USD nightly $ 3,453 USD weekly April 8, 2022 – April 24, 2022 6 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 947 USD nightly $ 6,627 USD weekly April 25, 2022 – May 31, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 441 USD nightly $ 3,087 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – June 17, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 485 USD nightly $ 3,396 USD weekly June 18, 2022 – August 19, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 547 USD nightly $ 3,831 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – August 31, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 485 USD nightly $ 3,396 USD weekly September 1, 2022 – October 4, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 441 USD nightly $ 3,087 USD weekly October 5, 2022 – November 19, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 470 USD nightly $ 3,288 USD weekly November 20, 2022 – November 27, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 662 USD nightly $ 4,635 USD weekly November 28, 2022 – December 14, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 441 USD nightly $ 3,087 USD weekly December 15, 2022 – January 4, 2023 6 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 662 USD nightly $ 4,635 USD weekly January 5, 2023 – March 3, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 463 USD nightly $ 3,242 USD weekly March 4, 2023 – March 31, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 494 USD nightly $ 3,456 USD weekly April 1, 2023 – April 14, 2023 6 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 904 USD nightly $ 6,329 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – June 10, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 463 USD nightly $ 3,242 USD weekly June 11, 2023 – August 18, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 523 USD nightly $ 3,662 USD weekly August 19, 2023 – October 3, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 463 USD nightly $ 3,242 USD weekly October 4, 2023 – November 18, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 494 USD nightly $ 3,456 USD weekly November 19, 2023 – November 26, 2023 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 696 USD nightly $ 4,871 USD weekly November 27, 2023 – December 13, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 463 USD nightly $ 3,242 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13.5% tax to all rates. Cleaning fees also subject to 13.5% tax. Pool utility fee applies. $40 per day Resort fee plus tax Use of the Fire-pit requires an additional charge for the duration of the reservation $85 Property protection fee Mandatory cleaning fee - Cleaning fees are doubled when dates fall on a holiday Please note: an additional charge my apply during the holiday periods of October 2-9, 2020 and December 10-18, 2020 for electronic key access and excess cleaning. Contact a villa specialist for more information.
- Security deposit: $1,500 Pre-collected. Please note: The security deposit may be higher during holiday weeks including Sukkot and Hanukkah. Contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 5.5 bath Florida villa in Orlando
This six bedroom home is located at the prestigious Reunion Resort, less than 12 minutes away from Walt Disney World! You and your loved ones can enjoy four incredible theme parks all while staying in the heart of Orlando!
6 bedroom 6 bath Florida villa in Orlando
Sleeping up to 14 guests and located within the prestigious Reunion Resort, this home has six bedrooms across both floors including two incredible themed children's bedrooms for the princess or safari guide in the family complete with a slide!