Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
With two oceanfront bedrooms, a third with an ocean view and three and a half bathrooms, this indulgent layout is perfect for couples, families or friends. Features include a state-of-the-art designer kitchen, spacious dining and living area with oversized LCD TV, HDMI DVD player, Bose Surround Sound Home Theatre System with iPod Docking Station, 12 foot floor-to-ceiling sliding patio doors, an expansive wraparound balcony, a private hot tub and more.
POOL AND BEACH
We have plenty of complimentary pool chaise lounges to relax in around the pool or on the picturesque beach, and our dedicated staff will be happy to set you up for the day.
Enjoy the stunning beaches, turquoise waters and impressive coral reef system during your visit to Providenciales. There are plenty of activities to participate in on land, in the water, and even from the air.
EXHALE FITNESS AND SPA
Escape into a relaxing sanctuary designed to balance and restore the mind and body, without ever leaving the comfort of your hotel. Exhale’s complete menu of spa therapies offers everything from facials and massages to waxing and healing, and their multi award-winning proprietary fitness classes will sculpt, lengthen, and transform your body. Revive. Restore. Exhale.
Our 24 hour fitness center has several state of the art cardio machines, weight machines, free weights with large windows overlooking our patio adjacent to the pool.
Extraordinary design and impeccable service converge at each of our Wymara Resort Suite and Villas. Stelle Restaurant is skillfully chic with modern aesthetic touches that turn the restaurant into a luxurious dining experience. You're able to enjoy the exotic islands of Turks + Caicos with outdoor seating that overlooks our azure pool. You may choose an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms, or in our indoor dining area. For that special occasion you may share a romantic meal on your own private floating island atop our signature pool.
Indulge your taste buds with scrumptious seafood meticulously prepared by our talented Chef. Dine on modern Mediterranean cuisine with local specialties like conch as well as grouper, snapper, mahi mahi and when in season, the Caribbean spiny lobster. With outdoor seating that wraps around the resort's beach, you're able to experience the rising or setting sun, while enjoying a delicious feast.
Create a once in a lifetime event for business or pleasure. Honor your top producers. Celebrate a special birthday or anniversary. We're here to cater to your every need. Our beautifully designed modern facilities and stunning outdoor spaces provide a gorgeous backdrop for your one of a kind event. Our 600+ square foot conference area and adjoining garden offer the perfect location for small meetings and receptions. Other on site venues include Stelle and Beach Bar, an expansive picturesque pool deck, a private penthouse and our dazzling beachfront.
- 24 Hour fitness center
- Airport transfers
- Bose surround sound home theatre system
- Full breakfast buffet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hot tub
- LCD TV
- Non-motorized water activities
- Wraparound balcony
- Hot tub on balcony
- Shared resort pool
- Master bedroom (lower level): King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Guest master 1 (lower level): Queen bed, en-suite bathroom
- Loft: Bunk beds (two twins)
- Apartment: Queen bed
- Beachfront property
- Housekeeping - twice daily
- Roundtrip VIP airport transfers for 5 (1 SUV per way)
- Enjoy fast track service upon arrival at PLS airport
- Dedicated Guest Services Manager
- Welcome beverage amenity setup
- Full American breakfast at our restaurant, Stelle
- Daily beach or pool cabana with bespoke VIP amenity
- Complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries one evening
- Guests have access to the resort Spa, restaurants, pool and beach side dining, and use of kayaks, paddles boards and hobie cats.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 3 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,675 USD nightly $ 25,725 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 19, 2021 3 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 4,725 USD nightly $ 33,075 USD weekly December 20, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 8,675 USD nightly $ 60,725 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% Tax, 10% Service Charge, and 5% Facility Fee to all rates. Rates and taxes are subject to change Children under 12 years old are complimentary in their parent’s room. 2 children maximum per room, subject to room category. Extra person rate for age 12 and over is an additional $175.00 per person ($225.00 from Dec. 20-Jan 3), per night up to room maximum.
- Security deposit: $150/day security deposit is taken and held at the time of check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Whether planning an intimate escape with friends or a family getaway, Wymara’s four-bedroom villas are ideal for those looking for luxurious seclusion, while enjoying the abundance of amenities Wymara Resort has to offer.
4 bedroom 4 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Beach Enclave North Shore is set on ten lushly landscape acres bordered by 600 feet of shimmering beachfront.
5 bedroom 3.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Located in a residential area on Grace Bay Beach, Saving Grace Villa Providenciales is a 4,000+ square foot, two-story, L-shaped Colonial style villa nestled discreetly into a sunset-facing cove on this world-famous beach.