Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Comfortably furnished wraparound verandas overlook the huge, tropical, bird-filled garden, beyond which sits a gorgeous swimming pool – the perfect place to cool off in the heat of the day. A fully-equipped kitchen, air conditioned TV Room and open living and dining areas complete the picture. Fully-staffed, Ocean’s Edge is a beautifully private villa, perfectly suited for families, groups and nature lovers looking to completely relax and unwind. Opportunities for exploratory walks along the near-deserted beach are endless.
- Barbecue grill
- Board games
- CD Player
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Mosquito nets
- iPod adaptor
- 15 x 6 m private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Master): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, mosquito netting, wraparound balcony furnished with rattan loungers, attached small air conditioned room with daybe (smaller room has a separate bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, wraparound balcony, pool and garden view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, wraparound balcony, garden and ocean view, access through staircase in kitch or on the wraparound balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, mosquito netting
- This is a beachfront property
- Two housemen
- Villa manager
- Ayurvedic masseuse
- Kalametiya Bird Sanctuary - 1.8 miles
- Rekawa Turtle Sanctuary - 7.45 miles
- Tangalle - 9.9 miles
- Mulkirigala Rock Temple - 16 miles
- Matara - 33 miles
- Mattala Airport - 34 miles
- Mirissa - 41 miles
- Yala National Park - 46 miles
- Galle - 60.8 miles
- Colombo - 132.9 miles
- Bandaranaike Airport - 151.6 miles
- Ocean’s Edge sits in serene seclusion on the fringe of Kahandamodera village, near Rekawa, 10 miles east of Tangalle. The access road to the villa winds past paddy fields and small lotus-strewn lakes home to numerous shore birds. The beach to the front of Ocean’s Edge is often visited by marine turtles and extends to the east across a rocky outcrop towards Kalametiya wetlands and the barren red earth of Ussangoda. To the west it snakes back towards Tangalle, the closest town, where restaurants, banks, pharmacies and supermarkets can all be found.
- The villa is very remote, and the services of a car and driver are advisable if you’d like to explore. Airport transfers and full car hire can be arranged in advance of arrival. Day or half-day car and driver hire can be organised by the villa management team on request (additional cost applies).
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Discounted nightly rates are available for stays of 7 nights or more. Please inquire for more information.
- Security deposit: £1000 Pre-collected