Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
With its own infinity swimming pool and located appropriately within walking distance to the secluded yet gorgeous Kapari Beach, the property is an example of Greek elegance and sophistication.
The large swimming pool area provides total privacy and comfort to its guests with teak sun-beds and large umbrella. Up a few steps from the pool, the pergola shaded terrace is ideal for outdoor dining and BBQ's while enjoying beautiful sea views.
The main part of the villa is a wide all-open space consisting of a stylish sitting room, formal dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. White carved marble floors, white curtains and white upholstered chairs give a fresh and elegant style; the atmosphere is absolutely charming, harmonious, yet relaxed.
Okyroe is an excellent property for guests who are longing for a stylish home away from home with impressive views and inspiring interiors.
- 2 Hours Daily Housekeeping Service
- Change of Bath & Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linen Twice Weekly
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped
- Outdoor Dining
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi (additional cost)
- Private waterfront infinity pool (salt water)
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): Master Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, front terrace access via French doors, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Guest Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (Upper Level): 2 Guest Bedrooms with joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathrooms with shower, both with direct access to roof verandas with sea view
- Bedroom 5 (Garden Bedroom): Joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, independent access from the from terrace, lateral sea view
- Closest beach: Kapari 300 mt
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily, linen twice weekly
- Complimentary Concierge Assistance before your arrival and during your entire stay at the property
- Complimentary escort & assistance with luggage to / from the property, both at arrival and departure
- Complimentary assistance for check-in / out procedures at the property
- Facing South-West, waterfront location, overlooking Delos Island & sunset
- Mykonos Town: 3 km
- Closest shop: 1 km
- Airport (JMK): 5 km
- Children welcomed.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Drakothea is a stunningly beautiful property and offers an extraordinary setting for a dream vacation. The distinctive combination of breathtaking views, artistic elements, modern amenities, privacy, luxury and comfort make this villa an exceptional vacation spot.