Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
This three-bedroom luxury waterfront home was designed to be shared and enjoyed by families to relax with your shoes off and forget about time for a bit. The home is a stunning Bermudian styled residence situated on almost two acres located on the sunny southwestern shore on one of the most premiere lots in the exclusive Silly Creek Estates, a private gated community on the edge of Chalk Sound National Park. It faces south with sweeping Caribbean Sea views out to our resident Turtle Rock across the Caicos Banks to Osprey Point and West Caicos in the distance.
On The Rocks offers everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your time in Turks and Caicos. Swim in the pool while gazing across the aqua perfection of the Caicos Bank. Relax in the hammock at the waterfront gazebo just ten steps away from the ocean or wander down onto the sandy beach with clear bottomed water, where swimming, rafting and incredible snorkeling await. This wonderful shallow entry is perfect for small children to collect shells or wade into the water. The homes offers some of the most incredible sunsets anywhere in the world, best shared with a cocktail before dining al fresco in the outdoor screened in terrace. At night the home is softly lit up with landscaping lights, but not to be outdone by the nearly perfect stars above. Across the street from the home you will find a spare lot called “Neat” where you can find a wonderful dock great for bone fly fishing or kayaking on Silly Creek.
The home’s location on the edge of the national park provides miles of shoreline and deserted beaches to explore. If that’s not enough to keep you content, beautiful Taylor Bay and Sapodilla Bay beaches are just down the road and with great dining a few minutes away at Las Brisas and Bugaloo’s restaurants.
The home was carefully laid out to take maximum advantage of its incredible setting. On The Rocks is an open floor concept so the main family, dining, and kitchen area are surrounded by doors that open up to the lattice covered pool patio and pool area. There are two large bedrooms on the bottom level, each with king beds, TVs, private bathrooms and private outside patios. Heading upstairs you will find a gem of a bedroom that offers queen bed, private bath and most importantly two balconies with amazing 360 views in all directions with superb warm breezes at nighttime.
On The Rocks is simplistic in feel and flow with incredible attention to materials and authentic details. Beautiful mature gardens and lush tropical plants surround the house, giving it an utmost tranquil tropical feel and incredible privacy and seclusion.
You are conveniently located 15 minutes by car from basically anything on the island. 10 minutes to the airport or the large grocery store (IGA) and 15 minutes from resorts, golf and north beaches. Rental cars are recommended from this villa.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and main living area
- Private pool
- Bedroom 1 Master (Main level): King size bed, en-suite full bath with shower, AC, TV, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 (Main level): King size bed, en-suite full bath with shower, AC, TV, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (Upper level): Queen bed, en-suite full bath with shower, AC, TV, ceiling fan
- 10 minutes to the airport
- 10 minutes to IGA grocery store
- 15 minutes to golf and north beaches
- 15 minutes by car from basically anything on the island
- Taylor Bay and Sapodilla Bay beaches are just down the road and with great dining a few minutes away at Las Brisas and Bugaloo’s restaurants
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – November 18, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,093 USD nightly $ 7,651 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 25, 2022 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,529 USD nightly $ 10,703 USD weekly November 26, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 2, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,529 USD nightly $ 10,703 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax to all rates Air conditioning is optional and metered during your stay and billed at check-out, please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information Excessive water consumption may incur additional charges