Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Built under cool shade trees and nestled among giant boulders and colorful tropical flora on one and a half roomy acres, On The Rocks offers four air-conditioned bedrooms in three circular pavilions, providing maximum privacy for guests. Coralstone paves the outside patios and decks, and cool travertine tile is used for all interior flooring. Stunning design distinguishes On The Rocks. Ceilings are charmingly peaked.
The main pavilion is studded with french doors framing light and wonderful views. It incorporates the living and dining areas, a stunning open-plan gourmet kitchen, and just outside, overlooking the shimmering seas of Sir Francis Drake Channel dotted with yachts to the west, a covered alfresco dining patio complete with a marble dining table for eight, a built-in grill and hammock, sited to catch cool island tradewinds. Just off the kitchen you'll find a convenient wet bar alcove equipped with an icemaker, and beyond, an air-conditioned king bedroom/bath suite. The kitchen is beautifully done with gracefully-curved granite counters, a solid granite sink, a Wolf gas range, and is well equipped with beautiful tableware and the latest appliances. The main pavilion's Rising Sun Suite boasts a four-poster bed and french doors which open out to a private garden patio for two. Its bath offers twin sinks and a fabulous alfresco shower area just outside, paved with smooth flat stones and set within a bower of lush landscaping. Sink-into sofas, West Indies colonial-style furnishings, artful lighting and media, and original art photography by the owner complete the main pavilion.
Outside the main pavilion, a coralstone terrace flows to the pool's edge. The unique swimming pool is built around smooth boulders and boasts fiber-optic lighting and a water feature cascading from a large rock into the pool. Alongside the pool is On The Rock's new two-suite pavilion, featuring two round identical king bedroom/bath suites on two levels connected by a curved interior staircase. Each air-conditioned suite looks out over the pool and gardens. Walk right out to the pool from Sea Breeze Suite, or enjoy the sea views from the balcony off the upstairs High Tide Suite. Both suites feature unique roofed showers with large openings which look out to the views. All bedrooms at On The Rocks feature luxury linens.
A stone walkway, canopied by shady trees and set with two convenient tiled footbaths to wash beach sand off, connects the main pavilion to the third pavilion, housing the Tradewinds Suite. The air-conditioned Tradewinds bedroom/bath suite is furnished with two twin beds or a king bed (your choice), and an ensuite bath with a garden shower. French doors open to a private patio, furnished with a hammock and comfortable seating for two, which overlooks the lawn and gardens of On The Rock's acre and a half.
On The Rocks is located within the exclusive enclave of Little Trunk Bay, where paved roads bisect upscale estate homes and lead right to a perfect beach; it's conveniently located just a couple of minutes' drive to Spanish Town and The Baths. On The Rocks is nearby Sol y Sombra; both villas can be rented together to accommodate up to 18 guests. A riot of colorful bougainvillea, orchids, tropical trees and dramatic boulders all join On The Rocks' three pavilions into one superb property. This villa is beautifully furnished and equipped, yet casually ideal for lazy, low-idle days of sunbathing by the pool, snorkeling and floating in the gin-clear ocean off Little Trunk Bay beach, or watching the colorful swirl of sunsets over the blue ocean and stargazing by night. Four stars and very highly recommended - please book early to secure your dates at On The Rocks!
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Answering machine
- Assorted snorkel gear
- Automatic generator
- Beach Chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- Bose sound system with Bluetooth
- Built-in charcoal grill
- Cable TV
- DVD players
- EO organic body care products in each bedroom suite
- Hair Dryer
- Mini-fridge in rooms
- Movie and music collections
- Safe for valuables
- Wet bar with icemaker
- Wireless internet in main pavilion
- Wolf commercial gas range
- 16' x 20' x 3'-6' deep, with fiber optic lighting + water feature cascading from large boulder
- Bedroom 1 (Rising Sun): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, outdoor shower, private patio
- Bedroom 2 (Trade Winds): Two twin size beds (combine for king size bed), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, outdoor shower, balcony
- Bedroom 3 (Sea Breeze): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, outdoor shower, access to pool deck
- Bedroom 4 (High Tide): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, outdoor shower, above the pool deck with access via a private circular staircase
- Sea Breeze and High Tide Suites each have a roofed shower with high open windows for the view.
- Rising Run and Tradewinds Suites each have a secluded alfresco shower surrounded by dense gardens.
- Walk 100 yards along a paved road to the beautiful white sands of Little Trunk Bay and to Valley Trunk Beach beyond, or drive 1/2 mile to The Baths
- Housekeeping: Mondays through Saturdays
- Complimentary arrival snacks and tropical punch
- Housekeeping - Sundays and Holidays
- Laundry service
- Children welcome over 10 years only, please
- No smoking
- Please note that the Rising Sun suite is the only room located in the main house and does not have a mini-fridge
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax plus 10% service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: $60 non-refundable damage waiver