Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 2
Located in the oceanfront buildings, complete with a sprawling beach view, this 1106 square foot room features a king bed in private bedroom separated from the living area by sliding frosted glass door, bathroom with a glass shower and separate tub and washer/dryer. The open floor plan includes a fully equipped kitchen overlooking the living/dining area that opens to a spacious balcony.
Pool and Beach
We have plenty of complimentary pool chaise lounges to relax in around the pool or on the picturesque beach, and our dedicated staff will be happy to set you up for the day.
Enjoy the stunning beaches, turquoise waters and impressive coral reef system during your visit to Providenciales. There are plenty of activities to participate in on land, in the water, and even from the air.
Exhale Fitness and Spa
Escape into a relaxing sanctuary designed to balance and restore the mind and body, without ever leaving the comfort of your hotel. Exhale’s complete menu of spa therapies offers everything from facials and massages to waxing and healing, and their multi award-winning proprietary fitness classes will sculpt, lengthen, and transform your body. Revive. Restore. Exhale.
Our 24 hour fitness center has several state of the art cardio machines, weight machines, free weights with large windows overlooking our patio adjacent to the pool.
Extraordinary design and impeccable service converge at each of our Wymara Resort Suite and Villas. Stelle Restaurant is skillfully chic with modern aesthetic touches that turn the restaurant into a luxurious dining experience. You're able to enjoy the exotic islands of Turks + Caicos with outdoor seating that overlooks our azure pool. You may choose an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms, or in our indoor dining area. For that special occasion you may share a romantic meal on your own private floating island atop our signature pool.
Indulge your taste buds with scrumptious seafood meticulously prepared by our talented Chef. Dine on modern Mediterranean cuisine with local specialties like conch as well as grouper, snapper, mahi mahi and when in season, the Caribbean spiny lobster. With outdoor seating that wraps around the resort's beach, you're able to experience the rising or setting sun, while enjoying a delicious feast.
Create a once in a lifetime event for business or pleasure. Honor your top producers. Celebrate a special birthday or anniversary. We're here to cater to your every need. Our beautifully designed modern facilities and stunning outdoor spaces provide a gorgeous backdrop for your one of a kind event. Our 600+ square foot conference area and adjoining garden offer the perfect location for small meetings and receptions. Other on site venues include Stelle and Beach Bar, an expansive picturesque pool deck, a private penthouse and our dazzling beachfront.
- 24 Hour fitness center
- Full breakfast buffet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless internet
- Resort swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- This is a beachfront villa.
- Complimentary Full American buffet breakfast daily at the Indigo Restaurant
- Housekeeping - twice daily
- Daily housekeeping available
- Guests have access to the resort Spa, restaurants, pool and beach side dining, and use of kayaks, paddles boards and hobie cats.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022 1 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,455 USD nightly $ 10,185 USD weekly November 1, 2022 – December 19, 2022 1 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,531 USD nightly $ 10,717 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 1 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 2,580 USD nightly $ 18,060 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% Tax, 10% Service Charge, and 5% Facility Fee to all rates. Rates and taxes are subject to change. Minimum 4 nights stay during from April 28, 2019, and onward; with the exception of the following dates: July 3-7, 2019 (inclusive) – 5 night minimum, November 23-30, 2019 (inclusive) – 5 night minimum, December 25-January 4, 2020 (inclusive) – 8 night minimum Children under 12 years old are complimentary in their parent’s room. 2 children maximum per room, subject to room category. Extra person rate for age 12 and over is an additional $175.00 per person ($225.00 from Dec. 20-Jan 3), per night up to room maximum.
- Security deposit: $150/day security deposit is taken and held at the time of check-in
- Rate notes: Rates reflect single or double occupancy.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
2 bedroom 2.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Overlooking the Turks & Caicos Island's pristine reefs of Princess Alexandria National Marine Park, Beach Kandi’s powder-sand front yard on Grace Bay Beach provides a direct footpath from its aquamarine, beach-entry, infinity pool to Smith’s Reef – a snorkeler’s paradise in Providenciales.