Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The property, cleverly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac dominates the rest of the Domaine and is not overlooked in any way. It is surrounded by an attractive garden planted with citrus fruit trees, palm trees, cypresses and Mediterranean shrubs and flowers.
- Entrance hall with guest toilets
- Laundry room with extra fridge
- Two double bedrooms on this level which open to the garden
- 3 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- The central sitting room with fireplace and dining area offer a very comfortable seating and views across the bay
- Large covered terrace all around from the living areas to enjoy magical views from sunrise to sunset
- The kitchen is fully equipped, with a large “Lacanche” cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and espresso machine
- Two further bedrooms on the other side of the sitting room
- AC throughout
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet access
- Private heated swimming pool - 10 m x 6 m with steps on both sides (depth is 3 m at the far end)
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Floor): Queen size double bed with en-suite bathroom with bathtub, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom 2 (Entrance Floor): Queen size double bed with en-suite shower room and separate toilet
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom to one side of the sitting room with Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom, washbasin and WC
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor):Queen size double bed and en-suite bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor):Twin beds and en-suite bathroom, washbasin and WC
- Housekeeping service on request to be arranged and paid locally
- St Tropez/Place des Lices: 4 km
- Ramatuelle/Bld Patch: 8 km
- Nice airport: 105 km (1 hour 26 minutes)
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Holiday rates may be higher and dates vary.
- Security deposit: €5,000 Pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath France villa in St. Tropez
Set against a verdant backdrop of forested and peaceful hills, just 12 km from the excitement of St Tropez, this newly built Villa Grimaud is an ideal place to spend time with family and friends in a high range luxury villa, open to nature, in a Zen atmosphere.
6 bedroom 7 bath France villa in St. Tropez
Standing proud on the beachfront overlooking the Mediterranean sea, this majestic period villa with direct access to two beaches is within walking distance of St Aygulf's shops and restaurants and a short drive from St. Maxime and St Raphael.