Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6,500 sqft.
With 7 bedrooms, this villa is ideal for big families looking to escape to the Caribbean for year-around sunshine and relaxation. Create everlasting memories at this hidden idyllic seaside villa.
Elegantly built into the majestic East End along the reef-protected coast, this stunning retreat provides dramatic elevated views of the Caribbean Sea. Live life outdoors on the covered balcony that offers a comfy sectional, dining table, and unmatched ocean views.
Spanning 6,500 sq. ft. across four floors, Our Cayman Cottage is the perfect family vacation home inside and out. Guests can spread out across the villa’s 7 bedrooms, enjoy meals in the open concept living and dining areas, or retreat to the lower level game room.
The game room is furnished with 2 retro arcade games plus a shuffleboard and pool table, and a full-service bar with a small fridge, ice maker, wine cooler, and kegerator—contact us 2 weeks before arrival to arrange a keg!
Steps off the pool deck is a secluded sandy cove accessible only via a private stairway. The protected reefs behind the home provide guests an opportunity for exceptional snorkeling expeditions and kayaking adventures. The villa also comes equipped with two kayaks and 3 bicycles for guests to enjoy.
The waters behind the villa are rarely snorkeled meaning guests often see exotic marine life such as spotted eagle rays and larger schools of juvenile fish. With very little current, this is a great and safe area for children to snorkel in.
One of the best aspects of this home is its privacy while still being close to grocery stores and restaurants. Our Cayman Cottage is only 3 minutes away from Foster's grocery express and less than 10 minutes from some of the best restaurants on-island that most tourists don’t get to experience! There are also two resorts nearby with barefoot beaches, water sports, and restaurants.
- 2 Kayaks
- Arcade games
- Billiard table
- Board games
- Central air-conditioning
- Full wet bar with ice machine
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linens, bath and beach towels
- Off street parking
- Propane grill
- Table shuffleboard
- Three bicycles
- Video games
- Washer & dryer
- Wine Cooler
- outdoor shower
- Air conditioning
- Infinity pool
- Heated spa in winter
- Sundeck and verandas
- #1 Oceanfront Master Suite: Upper-level bedroom with king bed, high ceilings, sweeping ocean views, private balcony, and en-suite bath
- #2 Queen Suite: Upper-level bedroom with ocean views, private balcony, and en-suite with stand up shower
- #3 Queen Loft: Loft level bedroom on its own private floor with panoramic ocean views
- #4 Left Queen Suite — main level bedroom with queen bed, private en-suite bath, and direct access to the pool deck
- #5 Right Queen Suite: Main level bedroom with queen bed, private en-suite bath, and direct access to the pool deck
- #6 Queen & Twin: Pool level bedroom with queen bed and twin bed with a trundle bed and a full bath down the hall
- #7 Bunk Beds: Pool level bedroom with two sets of bunk beds with a full bath down the hall
- Owner willing to accommodate 2 additional children (8 or younger) on trundle beds in bunk room
- Beachfront property
- The beach behind Our Cayman Cottage is both pebbly and sandy. The beach is also reef protected which creates a marine environment of corals and grasses for all our marine life to live in.
- We encourage you to wear water shoes or swim fins for foot protection when in the water. The snorkeling here is superb, as there are a very limited number of snorkelers in the water to startle the turtles, rays, tarpon, grouper, juvenile schools, lobster and conch that roam the ocean floor. We often see eagle rays swimming by from the pool deck, as well as lines of squid out near the reef. The kayaks are provided to help our guests get out to the best snorkeling spots on the island.
- Additional Kayaks & Paddle boards are available for rent
- On site caretaker
- Housekeeping 2 times a week for a 7 day stay or more
- 3 minutes away from Foster's grocery express
- 1 mile (10 minute walk) to the two largest resorts in the east end, both are open to the public with restaurants, bars, daily entertainment, and water sports.
- No pets permitted.
- No smoking allowed.
- Our Cayman Cottage can house up to 24 guests depending on how many children are in your group and their ages.
- All villas require the signing guest be at least 25 years old and attend the rental period on island.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise agreed.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 21, 2021 – November 5, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,550 USD nightly $ 10,850 USD weekly November 6, 2021 – November 19, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,750 USD nightly $ 12,250 USD weekly November 20, 2021 – November 27, 2021 • Thanksgiving 7 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly November 28, 2021 – December 17, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,850 USD nightly $ 12,950 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – December 26, 2021 • Christmas 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,200 USD nightly $ 22,400 USD weekly December 27, 2021 – January 4, 2022 • New Year's 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,650 USD nightly $ 25,550 USD weekly January 5, 2022 – March 5, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly March 6, 2022 – April 15, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,250 USD nightly $ 15,750 USD weekly April 16, 2022 – May 27, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – August 19, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – November 4, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,550 USD nightly $ 10,850 USD weekly November 5, 2022 – November 18, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,750 USD nightly $ 12,250 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 7 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 16, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,850 USD nightly $ 12,950 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,200 USD nightly $ 22,400 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% government occupancy tax, 12.90% guest service fee and a 3.5% Admin Fee to all rates. Mandatory $195 cleaning fee
- Security deposit: $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit