Pakui Residence 143
3 bedroom Hawaii villa in The Big Island
One of the premier locations in the resort, this private custom home features dual master suites with luxurious en-suite baths and two of Hualalai's signature outdoor shower gardens.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The entry path meanders past guest a wonderful koi pond complete with tropical landscape and calming waterfall. Chefs will love the open kitchen space and high quality appliances including a Dacor 6-burner gas stove and convection oven. The heated pool and whirlpool spa nestle into the surrounding jet-black lava creating a striking contrast to the fields of manicured lawns of the Hualalai Golf Club's 9th Hole and the ocean beyond.
The home is equipped with modern conveniences including a 60-inch, flat-screen television with TiVo and DVD in the main living room as well as additional flat screens in the two master suites. The third bedroom features a single 'day bed' with ample space to bring in additional bedding if necessary. The living area includes a unique set of sliding glass windows that disappear into the walls, creating a seemless, unobstucted view of the golf course and ocean. The living room extends to a spacious outdoor lanai space complete with built-in barbecue and additional outdoor dining table.
With the owner's four-seat golf cart included, guests are just a 3-4 minute cart ride from the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa, The Trading Company and The Hualalai Coffee Company. This residence provides privacy, comfort and convenience.
Four Seasons Resort Access
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The daily resort guest fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season,the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- 2 Car garage
- 60'' flat screen TV
- Ceiling fans
- Central air-conditioning
- DVD player
- Dining table seats 8
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf cart (4-seater)
- High speed internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Koi pond
- Stereo system
- Tiki torches
- Washer & dryer
- outdoor shower
- Heated pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Master suite 1: King bed
- Master suite 2: King bed
- Guest bedroom: single daybed
- Take golf cart or walk to beach
- Interior: 3500 square feet
- No pets allowed
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 17.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Required out-cleaning fee: $750 The Hualalai Club Daily Resort Fee is based upon season. The Adult resort fee ranges from $65 to $200 plus tax. The Child resort fee ranges from $32.50 to$100 plus tax. Please inquire with an agent in determining which fee is applicable to your preferred date range.
- Security deposit: Security deposit is $5,000 plus $89 damage insurance required for all bookings.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Located at the entrance to Pakui Street, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is part of the world renown Hualalai Resort that features the Four Seasons Hotel, Sports Club & Spa, championship golf, tennis and a wide range of ocean sports activities.