Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Ornate chandeliers add elegance to the in-room dining experience, while the living area includes flat-screen TVs. Adorned in warm shades and artwork, the atmosphere is luxurious yet inviting. The his-and-hers bathrooms have connecting showers, and you can top your lavish suite experience by unwinding in a jetted bathtub. This suite comes with the option of adding a connecting room with two queen beds.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Caesars Palace brings you all the excitement of a Las Vegas casino in an ancient Roman setting. Enjoy your lavish surroundings while playing your favorite slots and table games—including blackjack and poker—or take your chances at the race and sports book. Whether you’re looking to win big or simply in it for the experience, Caesars Place always offers something fun to play.
Raising the bar in both luxury and entertainment, Caesars Palace is the premier destination for Las Vegas headliners and events. Caesars Palace’s concert venue, The Colosseum, was voted by Casino Player magazine as the 2015 best venue to see a concert in addition to having the best overall entertainment.
From celebrity-owned concepts and a world-class buffet to upscale dining and casual fare, Caesars Palace offers the finest restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. Voted “2015’s Best Variety of Restaurants” by Casino Player magazine, Caesars Palace is the ultimate destination for an eclectic assortment of top chef restaurants and other delectable dining options.
Whether you bow before the gods of the sun or the water, a pool day at Caesars Palace is a royal treat. With all the Roman architecture and pools, you’ll feel like you’re in the heart of Italy. The seven Garden of the Gods pools offer a distinct experience for sun loungers and those who would prefer to make a splash. There’s a pool for every mood. If you desire poolside luxury, cabanas come equipped with cold refreshments and a fresh fruit plate.
When you stay at Caesars Palace, you’re never far from extraordinary golf. Rio Secco Golf Club and Cascata, both located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, stand a cut above as two of the absolute best golf experiences in the Southwest. And if your game needs a tune-up, the No. 1-ranked golf instructor in the world makes his home at Rio Secco.
Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
Vanderpump Coctail Garden - Bringing a taste of Los Angeles to Las Vegas, the cocktail garden will take a page from Vanderpump’s highly successful restaurants and lounges, Villa Blanca, SUR, Pump and Tom Tom.
Omnia Nightclub - OMNIA’s immersive and transcendent aura captivates with a lavishly designed space, intricate beauty and plush finishes. The venue features both indoor and outdoor experiences, including a nature-inspired landscape overlooking scenic views of the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Vista Cocktail Lounge - A mixology program of uniquely crafted cocktails combines with a display of ever-changing panoramic LED "views" at upscale VISTA Cocktail Lounge.
Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that include a Laconium Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room.
- Alarm Clock
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Keurig Coffee maker
- Mini bar
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Resort Spa
- Resort pool
- Shops and restaurants
- Wireless internet
- Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace: 7 Communal pools (note: daybeds and cabanas can be reserved in advance at extra cost)
- Bedroom 1 (Premium Suite): Master bedroom with king bed and private bathroom
- Additional connecting bedroom available with 2 queen beds and private bathroom – call for pricing
- Premium Suite features 1 bathroom in the master bedroom and a half-bathroom at the suite entrance
- The connecting suite includes 1 additional private bathroom
- Bathroom features Qua Bath/Spa Products, walk-in shower, bathrobes
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Laundry services
- Room service
- Limo service
- In-room massage
- Approximately 15 minutes to the airport
- About 2 and a half hours to the Grand Canyon
- About 1 hour to the Hoover Dam
- Square Footage: 2,000 - 2,525
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please note: Starting from rates shown are based on midweek arrivals - Monday to Thursday, and are not available on weekend stays, holidays, or during special events. Pricing is also dependent on availability - please call for current pricing. Please add 13.38% tax to all rates Parking is an additional cost Resort fees: $45 per night plus tax
- Security deposit: A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges