4 bedroom US Virgin Islands villa in St. Thomas
Looking out over magnificent Magen's Bay and beyond to its mile-long white sand beach, luxurious, Pallina, with four bedroom, has just been lovingly renovated and landscaped.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The fully air-conditioned main level is comprised of a spacious airy great room with high ceilings, a dining area, a well-equipped Siematic kitchen with granite counter tops, and three bedrooms and two baths are set on either side of this living area.
The spacious king master suite features a romantic four-poster king bed with matching chaise, a large bath with bidet, tub and shower, and walk-in closet. The other two elegantly-done bedrooms, on the other side of the great room, share a bath; a powder room is just outside in the hallway.
Bordering the entire oceanfront side of Pallina is a sweeping terrace which enjoys blue vistas of Magen's Bay and glorious sunsets at the cocktail hour. An exterior staircase brings you down to the lower level and Pallina's fourth, air-conditioned king bedroom/bath suite, complete with its own sitting room, terrace, and second kitchen. Just outside, alongside a columned pavilion for shade, is the pool and sun deck edged with gardens, another sublime spot from which you may enjoy more ocean views and island sunsets.
Stylized comfort reigns at serene Pallina - its rich, designer furnishings, marble floors and baths, and charming artwork and accessories all set a refined, but relaxing, tone for an inviting island ambiance.
- Cable TV's
- DVD Players
- Movie Collections
- Music Collection
- iPod docks
- Pool dimensions: 12 feet x 24 feet x 4.5 feet/ 6.5 feet deep, + hot tub
- Master suite 1: King size bed, main level, en-suite bath with bidet, tub, shower, walk-in closet
- Master suite 2: King size bed, lower, pool level, en-suite bath,
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, main level, shared bath with Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, main level, shared bath with Bedroom 3
- The additional downstairs apartment is adding a separate (with door but no bathroom) sleeping area with a queen bed. Note: this extra sleeping area is not considered a full bedroom and is best for families or children with a nanny
- Nearest beach: Magens Bay
- Housekeeping once per week
- Airport Meet and Greet
- No smoking
- Square Footage: Interior: 3800 + exterior: 2050 = TOTAL: 5850 square feet
- The guests will be provided driving directions and a Google Map link to the property and greeted at the home the afternoon of their arrival by the house manager. Please note the Airport Meet and Greet service is available for $125 and must be paid prior to arrival.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 6, 2023 – March 31, 2023 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,433 USD nightly $ 10,026 USD weekly April 1, 2023 – November 17, 2023 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,322 USD nightly $ 9,248 USD weekly November 18, 2023 – November 25, 2023 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,433 USD nightly $ 10,026 USD weekly November 26, 2023 – December 14, 2023 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,433 USD nightly $ 10,031 USD weekly December 15, 2023 – January 5, 2024 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,710 USD nightly $ 11,970 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates for St. Thomas villas are subject to 12.5% tax. Please note: For the 3 bedroom rate, the downstairs master suite will be the locked off, for the 2 bedroom rate, both downstairs rooms are locked off.
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath USVI villa in St. Thomas
Located on a ridge 300 ft. above town Outrigger Villa affords views of the mesmerizing Charlotte Amalie harbor with cruise ships on the Caribbean Sea, yachts, marine ports, downtown and the neighboring Water & Hassel islands' vistas.
4 bedroom 6 bath USVI villa in St. John
Located in the exclusive enclave of Point Rendezvous on the south shore of St. John, Island Rider is a fully renovated villa that sits upon the open breezy hillside above Klein Bay with sprawling verandas that overlook the gentle curves of Rendezvous Bay and Ditliff Point.