Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
It is the ultimate beach retreat for the discerning traveler. Located one block away from the Isle of Palms beach, yet away from the hustle & bustle of Palm Boulevard. Staying at Palm Stars means you will enjoy quick access to the beach – It is a quiet retreat where you can relax & unwind or watch the sunset from the expansive roof deck with ocean views. This home features a reverse floor design, which means you'll find the gourmet kitchen and a light-filled living room and dining room on the upper level of the home - Fabulous white oak floors, shiplap walls, high ceilings and amazing natural light.
Upon entering the home, you'll find the home's light & airy foyer that connects you to four of the home's bedrooms (including one of the two master suites), a laundry room, a stairwell to the second floor and a stairwell down to the pool & patio.
On the second floor of the home, you will find an open floor plan layout between the kitchen, living room and dining room. You'll also find the home's second master suite on the second floor. Every bedroom in the house has its own private bathroom.
Follow the staircase to the third floor to find a half bathroom and access to the roof deck. You can enjoy a morning coffee outside on one of Palm Star's two exterior balconies -- one on the ground floor off of the first floor master suite, and one on the second floor of the home off of the kitchen. Off-street parking on the driveway & garage for up to three cars is included in the rental rate.
This fantastic home is perfect for a relaxing family or friends vacation!
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom Amenities
- Coffee maker
- Entertainment Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Kitchen Amenities
- Laundry In-Villa
- Linens and towels
- Private Patio Deck
- Private Pool
- Property Amenities
- Satellite/cable TV
- TV in Every Bedroom
- outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, en-suite bathroom with large soaking bath and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, TV and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bed with full bed on the bottom and twin bed on top. One additional trundle bed in the room for a total of 3 beds, TV and en-suite with shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, TV and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, TV and en-suite shower
- Isle of Palms Beach - 3.9 miles
- Charleston International Airport (24.1 miles)
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (93.1miles)
- Savannah/ Hilton Head Airport (129.2 miles)
- Wilmington International Aiport (175 miles)
- Wild Dunes Links Golf Course (0.7 mile)
- Fishing Charters (3 miles)
- Shem Creek Park (11.4 miles)
- Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park (13.1 miles)
- Historic Charleston City Market (16.8 miles
- Sorry no pets
- Non smoking
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a villa specialist for a quote 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Additional cleaning fees may apply
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath South Carolina villa in Isle of Palms
This phenomenal 5 bedroom home within the Pelican Bay community in Wild Dunes Resort, has been treasured by generations of vacationing families for its central location, renovated community pool, water views and its open & airy, light filled second floor.