Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
This exclusive Palm Villa is on the Four Seasons Resort property and just minutes by golf cart from the hotel's front door. Situated on the 15th hole of Hualalai's Jack Nicklaus designed Golf Course with ocean views, there is nearly 3000 square feet of indoor living area, including an open living room AND a separate family room.
This beautiful villa is the perfect set up for a couple, couples, or a family. In addition to a spacious indoors, there are three sizable patios, including one large covered space, making this one of the largest private villas at the Resort. The over-sized downstairs lanai opens to a manicured lawn area, and there's an ocean view terrace on the second floor with either golf course or water views from most rooms.
This property has undergone a recent renovation with new flooring, paint, furnishings and artwork done by a top design team. High quality bedding, linens and bathroom amenities make this the ideal place to relax and enjoy luxury offerings as if you were staying at the Four Seasons itself, while having full Hualalai Resort privileges: the best of both worlds!
Spectacular, large view windows and soaring vaulted ceilings give the property extensive natural lighting while the finishes are done with exquisite detail. The kitchen is well-equipped with everything to make yourselves at home.
Guest rooms offer king, king, and twin bedding, each with its own luxury bathroom. Flat-screen televisions are available in each of the rooms while two golf carts provide easy and quick access to the Sports Club & Spa, Hualalai Golf Club, four restaurants and the hotel (just 3-4 minutes by cart). Guests of this villa enjoy its prime location and the spaciousness of an open floor plan that still offers many private spots to retreat and relax. All this in less than a 15-minute drive from the airport! It's ideal for families and one of Hualalai's most popular villas - come enjoy!
Four Seasons Resort Access
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The daily resort guest fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season,the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- BBQ grill
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Central Air
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Full Kitchen
- High-speed internet
- Ice maker
- Ironing board
- Stereo system
- Two golf carts
- Wine Cooler
- Shared pool
- Bedroom 1: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedrooms 3: Two twin beds
- Near Beach, in Hualalai Resort
- Housekeeping available upon request
- Area fitness center
- Nearby grocery
- Golf course is nearby
- Sports club & spa nearby
- Parking available for one car (garage)
- Sorry, no pets
- Access to Four Seasons is available for a fee
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 17.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Departure cleaning fee: $475 The Hualalai Club Daily Resort Fee is based upon season. The Adult resort fee ranges from $65 to $200 plus tax. The Child resort fee ranges from $32.50 to$100 plus tax. Please inquire with an agent in determining which fee is applicable to your preferred date range.
- Security deposit: $59 damage insurance required for all bookings.
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Located in an intimate gated community in the heart of Mauna Kea Resort, this oversized townhome boasts sweeping ocean views and easy walking distance to both the Mauna Kea and Hapuna Beach Prince Hotels and their incomparable white sand beaches