Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Just off the master is a large family room with queen-size, pull-out sofa that opens to the downstairs lanai, leading to the lawn and golf course. Families enjoy the extra space for the kids in this ideal retreat. There is also a downstairs king-bedded guest room and laundry area. Upstairs leads to the open "Great Room" with commanding views of the golf course and ocean beyond. The additional upstairs guest room also consists of a king-bed configuration and there is a full bath just off the hallway to the bedroom. A second lanai off the living area brings the outdoor in, allowing for open-air, tropical living conditions. The kitchen is completely stocked with everything needed to enjoy the conveniences of home while this location is just minutes away from the fabulous amenity facilities and restaurants of the Four Seasons.
Four Seasons Resort Access
Please note: Although this villa provides sleeping accommodations for up to 8 guests, only two guests per bedroom will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort.
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The daily resort guest fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season,the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- Access to the 4 Seasons (w/fee)
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Equipped kitchen
- Gated community
- Golf Cart
- Ironing board
- Stereo system
- Shared pool
- Master Bedroom: King-size bed
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed
- There is also a queen-size sofa bed in the family room
- Near Beach, in Hualalai Resort
- Housekeeping available upon request at an additional cost
- Located near an ATM and internet cafe
- Near golf
- Sorry, no pets
- Square footage - 2,700 square feet
- This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations, Lic#W75957521-01
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 17.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Departure cleaning fee: $400 The Hualalai Club Daily Resort Fee is based upon season. The Adult resort fee ranges from $65 to $250 plus tax. The Child resort fee ranges from $32.50 to$125 plus tax. Please inquire with an agent in determining which fee is applicable to your preferred date range.
- Security deposit: $59 damage insurance required for all bookings
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Located at the entrance to Pakui Street, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is part of the world renown Hualalai Resort that features the Four Seasons Hotel, Sports Club & Spa, championship golf, tennis and a wide range of ocean sports activities.