5 bedroom France villa in Cote D’Azur
Villa Panorama is a charming villa located in a quiet residential area below Eze Village, Southeast France – (Cote d'Azur) one of the most beautiful locations on the French Riviera, between Nice and Monte Carlo.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
The villa is situated just above the sea, facing south with a 180º view of the Mediterranean and surrounding costal cliffs, with only a three-minute walk to the beach. There is a one-way street that leads from the quiet beach to the property. With over 1,000 square meters surrounded by tropical vegetation and fragrant orange and pine trees, the villa is an ideal, peaceful and relaxing vacation environment.
This magnificent single-story Mediterranean villa, originally constructed in 1955, was completely renovated in 2010. The south-facing terraces overlook the garden with a panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea and mountains. They are furnished with patio furniture, wrought iron dining table, a barbecue and lounge chairs for relaxing and dining alfresco. Guests will feel the ultimate luxury as they swim in the newly added beautiful and heated infinity pool. Also, an exercise area with bench and weight has been added recently. The exclusive garage is attached to the house and has an automatic door. Three more cars may be parked outside on a private street. There is also a security camera and microphone at the gate.
The impressive villa, beautifully furnished and well-equipped, takes full advantage of its Provencal roots with tile floors throughout, exposed wood beam ceilings, and a large, open, warm and rustic living room of 60m2. This spacious and cozy living room opens onto the large private terraces, perfect for romantic dining while enjoying the spectacular Mediterranean, garden, and mountain views. A wooden fireplace, excellent piano, and two comfortable leather sofas form a relaxing conversation area near the arched windows overlooking the sea.
At the other end of the room, the spacious and Provençal style dining area, also with sea views, has a wood and wrought iron table seating ten.
The fully equipped open kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, range, oven, freezer and refrigerator.
Ideally accommodating four couples, each of the four bedrooms has its own full bathroom. All the bedrooms are spacious and pleasingly furnished with new, comfortable beds. The master bedroom has a king size, one king size bed in one guest room, one other king size bed is in the guest room facing the pool, and a queen size in the other guest room.
Enjoy the spectacular new bedroom suite overlooking the pool and panoramic views of the sea. Floor to ceiling windows bring in spectacular light. The privacy of this additional bedroom gives you your own private space for a vacation all to yourself.
Whether you want to lounge on the terrace with a book, or lie out on the nearby beach, play tennis one block away, windsurf, hike, or take in the sites of Nice and Monte-Carlo, this villa offers it all.
- Alarm system
- American-style coffee maker
- Beach Towels
- DVD player
- Electric steamer
- Espresso coffee maker
- Four sun beds and patio furniture
- Hair Dryer
- Linens and towels
- Satellite TV
- Security camera and microphone at the gate
- Telephone (local calls included)
- Washer & dryer
- Wireless internet access
- iPod console
- Beautiful infinity pool overlooking the sea
- Pool can be heating on request and at an additional cost (approx €350/week)
- Bedroom 1 - King bed, en-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - King bed, en-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - King bed, facing pool, en-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - Queen bed, en-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Independent studio with shower room and kitchen, faces the pool
- Additional bed and baby bed can be provided upon request
- All linens and towels
- The beach is about a 7 minute walk
- There is a one-way street that leads from the property down to the beach
- Beach gear, sand toys, goggles, masks, snorkels, and a fishing pole are included in the rates
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Welcome at the villa
- Villa, garden maintenance
- Property Manager
- Private Driver/ visit of villages and shopping area
- Private Guide and excursions/Children parks and activities
- Deep sea fishing, sail boat and coastal visit, boat rental, cruising, scuba diving snorkeling/ water and snow sky / Museum.
- Golf course in Monte Carlo (10 km)
- Symphonic Orchestra Music concerts and Opera in Monte Carlo and Nice
- Private dinner with French Chef
- Housekeeping service
- Linen change
- Cannes: 35 minutes drive
- Eze Village: 15 minutes drive
- St Tropez: 1 hour drive
- Monte Carlo - (12 minute drive or 10 minutes bus or train)
- Train station- 10 minutes walk
- Bus stop: - 200m (5 minutes walk)
- Airport - 15 km (30 minute drive)
- Beach - (5 minute walk, direct access) 200 meters
- Tennis court - 100m (3 minutes walk)
- Stores and shopping center - (5 minute drive)
- Grocery stores - (5 minute drive)
- Restaurants - (5 to 10 minute walk)
- Nice - 10 km (15 minute drive)
- Italy - 30 minutes drive or 20 minutes bus or train
- Freeway: 6 km (10 minute drive)
- Port: 1 km (5 minute drive or 5 minutes bus, many good restaurants)
- Eze Village: 3 km (40 minute walk, 15 minute drive or 20 minutes bus)
- Cannes: 40 minutes driving
- Vence and St Paul de Vence and Grasse: 40 minutes driving
- Crib, high chair and car seat are available on request
- Local and national telephone calls are included
- A roller bed is included on request
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add city tax of €2.60 per person, per day. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Reduced rates are available for monthly rentals. Service Charge of €490 per week (payable at the check in) for service, security, concierge Final cleaning is at an additional cost of €490 (payable at check in) Daily housekeeping service €420 per week (6 days of cleaning) Pool heating is an additional cost International telephone is an additional cost
- Security deposit: €2,500 pre-collected
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 7 bath France villa in Cote D’Azur
In a private and secure Domain located on the seaside of Saint Cyr Sur Mer, Villa Fregate is a stunning house, entirely renovated by a renowned architect in a radical contemporary style, offering a great feel and comfort and accommodating up to 16 Guests.
5 bedroom 5 bath France villa in Cote D’Azur
In the pure natural beauty of the French Riviera, near Cannes, enjoy the lavish comfort of Villa Toscana, featuring 5 deluxe suites with 5 en-suite bathrooms, a heated swimming pool, fitness and game rooms, with a spa, nestled in a sumptuous and spectacular 70 acre domain.