Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
It is a contemporary villa offering beautifully appointed accommodations arranged over two levels with a heated infinity swimming pool and unobstructed sea views, all within few minutes walking distance to the beach.
The property is nestled in a beautiful quiet residential area below Eze Village, Southeast France – (Cote d'Azur) one of the most scenic stretches of coast on the French Riviera, between Nice and Monte Carlo. The villa is situated just above the sea with 180º views of the Mediterranean Sea and surrounding coastal cliffs, which are stunning. The villa features a beautiful infinity pool with dramatic views, making it one of the most popular areas at the villa. It is the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine and sea air. If you desire a dip in the sea, it is only a seven minute walk to the beach.
The villa is composed of a large open-plan living area with a modern, fully-equipped kitchen opening onto the terrace, five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, an immense rooftop terrace, and parking for five vehicles.
- Infinity Pool with panoramic view
- Bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and 180º sea view
- Large living room (Home Cinéma ) with 180º sea view
- Dining room with panoramic view
- Open kitchen
- Guest toilet
- 4 Bedrooms with panoramic views, overlooking the bay of Eze with en-suite bathrooms
- Bar area / Laundry room
- Beach towels
- Beach, snorkels, fishing gear
- Crib, high chair, car seat
- Floor heating
- Fully equipped, open kitchen
- Linens and towels
- Parking for 5 vehicles
- Wireless internet
- Heated infinity pool with overflow effect (pool heating is an additional cost)
- Bedrooms 1-5: King size beds, en-suite bathrooms
- The nearest beach is approximately an eight-minute walk
- Welcome at the villa
- Villa, garden and pool maintenance
- Security agent or management on location (Depending of the season)
- Housekeeping once a week
- Welcome dinner
- Escort from the airport and other destinations
- Personal chef or local cook
- Additional housekeeping service
- Excursions to the villages
- Grocery shopping services
- Private boating
- Romantic gourmet dinners on the terrace with excellent Chef
- The villa is located in the middle of the bay of Eze in a residential and safe area.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 1, 2021 – December 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,367 USD nightly $ 23,560 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,094 USD nightly $ 35,650 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: City tax: €1.6/day/person. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Reduced rates may be available for monthly rentals depending on the season. Contact a villa specialist for details. Service charge: €70 per day for pool, air-conditioning, garden, heating, and water Mandatory final cleaning is €490 payable on location Daily Maid service €450 (6 days cleaning) Pool heating Extra bed €50 per day/per bed (2 beds maximum)
- Security deposit: €10,000 - Pre-collected for 1 week rentals.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 6 bath France villa in Cote D’Azur
This is one of the most beautiful and oldest properties in the Cote d’Azur. It is a superb early 19th century Bastide situated at the top of a hill in the middle of 27 acres of green land within the estate of a 13th Century chateau.
10 bedroom 8 bath France villa in Cote D’Azur
Close to St Tropez and Bormes les Mimosas, 'Domaine de St Christophe' is a working vineyard estate that will delight lovers of nature with its great outdoors and its three houses that can accommodate up to 20 adults + children.