Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
The villa has been newly built to high specifications, and offers comfort, space, and location to those wanting a more luxurious option than the pretty village houses in Chora.
The road from the village runs underneath the house, which is approached through imposing gates and a private drive.
The villa is stone- built following the typical Patmian architectural elements of arches, vaults and arcades, with split level rooms and the charming Patmian “Sofa” platform beds. The addition of air conditioning and other modern features make this a welcome addition to the Patmos villa scene.
- Large living room with two seating areas, on a split-level is the dining room and adjacent kitchen.
- Living room opens onto very large arcaded terrace shaded with cane pergolas, where very long marble dining table and barbecue offer outdoor dining under the shade of a nearby pear tree.
- 3 Bedrooms
Main Building Upper Level (Reached by External Staircase)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Between the two bedrooms there is a hallway with kitchenette.
The ‘’Tower Suite’’ (Reached by External Staircase, Entrance From Small Terrace
- A wooden staircase leads to small sitting room, shower room and kitchenette opening onto small terrace overlooking the pool.
- Two level sitting area with small dining table, kitchenette and shower room
- Steep wooden ladder to galleried sleeping area with a platform bed with a small double mattress
- CD Player
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hi Fi
- Large terraces and grounds
- Outdoor dining
- Satellite TV
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Washing machine
- Wi-fi access
- Private Pool
- Bedroom 1 (Terrace Level): Double bed (twin beds pulled together) and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 (Terrace Level): Double bed (twin beds pulled together) sharing shower room with adjacent bedroom
- Bedroom 3 (Terrace Level): Twin bedroom sharing shower room with bedroom 2 and a common small sitting room
- Bedroom 4 (Main Building, Upper Level): Large bedroom with double bed (twin beds pulled together) en-suite bathroom with bathtub
- Bedroom 5 (Main Building, Upper Level): Large bedroom with double bed en-suite bathroom with bathtub. Opens onto terrace with views of the port of Skala
- Bedroom 6 (Tower Suite): Double bed (twin beds pulled together)
- Bedroom 7 (Independent Cottage): Steep wooden ladder to galleried sleeping area with a platform bed with a small double mattress
- 50 meters to beach
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Helicopter transfer
- Spa treatments
- 2 km to Skalal
- 2 km to port
- 2 km to Chora
- Maximum 16 guests
- Children welcome
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €1,000 - pre-collected