Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The Penthouse Suite measures 1,592 to 2,056 square feet and features a king bed, two queen beds, and an optional king bedded room. Featuring superb ocean views, this exquisite suite is located on the highest floor and has a 1,475-square-foot private furnished rooftop terrace with a private plunge pool, large living room, fully equipped kitchen and guest bathroom.
SAVOR OUR SENSE OF PLACE
Newly built but timeless in all the ways that matter, Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa celebrates the warmth of the sun, the touch of a sea breeze and the sound of the sea. Guided by these essential elements, Zemi exudes a subtle authenticity. Savoring highly original, sustainable cuisine and transformative spa rituals, guests are deeply engaged.
LET WELLNESS WASH OVER YOU
Adjoining a centuries-old structure in perfect harmony with its surroundings, Zemi Thai House Spa transports guests to a place of wellbeing and serenity. Featuring the island’s only hammam, this sanctuary of private spa suites and meditation gardens offers holistic treatments and wellness rituals inspired by ancient island traditions. A yoga deck, rain showers and vitality pool complete the experience.
Pairing Anguilla’s freshest fish and produce with flavors from Asia to Latin America, the resort’s restaurants – Stone and 20 Knots – turn out dish after magnificent dish. Whether you’re dressing for dinner or kicking back with your toes in the sand, you’ll savor handcrafted cuisine that celebrates all that is natural, organic and local.
At Zemi Beach House Resort, our culinary credo is simple: sustainable practices in fishing and farming bring food to life. You’ll taste this guiding principle in every bite, from classically Anguillan Grilled Spiny Lobster to Asian Roasted Pork.
A TOAST TO ISLAND TRADITIONS
The quintessential Caribbean beach bar is elevated to new heights at Shoal Bay, our chic oceanfront oasis. Stylishly set at the water’s edge, this is our guests’ goto gathering spot for creative cocktails and stunning sunsets. In the Rhum Room, sample small-batch rum, or head to the stylish and social Bar & Lounge for music, mixed drinks, champagne and fine wines.
INSPIRED AND INSPIRING
Organic textures and decorative details distinguish Zemi’s oceanfront guest rooms and suites. Taking our cue from nature and the island’s natural landscape, our accommodations gently slope to the shore, affording sea views from every vantage point. Wood furnishings of Brazilian ipe and petrified wood sinks add an earthy, exotic touch to Zemi’s unique collection.
PEACEFUL IS A PLACE
Anchoring six pristine acres on Anguilla’s quiet and secluded Shoal Bay East, Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa is bordered by the exquisite Fountain Cavern National Park, a lush archeological treasure. Once a sleepy British West Indies isle, Anguilla is fast becoming the Caribbean’s most stylish island retreat.
- Complimentary beach bags and flip flops
- Espresso machine and complimentary espresso
- Flat-screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Furnished balconies
- Motion-sensor climate control
- Phone calls to US and Canada
- Room service
- Wireless internet
- Private plunge pool
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony with loungers
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, main level terrace access
- Bedroom 3: Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Malin + Goetz bath amenities
- Bathrobes included
- Beachfront penthouse villa with spectacular views
- Nightly turndown service with nightly complimentary treat and water \
- Room service
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Welcome Drink upon Arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel
- Complimentary Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Complimentary Poolside Sorbet, Fruit Juices, Water and Sunscreen
- Complimentary Beach Bags & Flip-Flops (in-room)
- Complimentary Zemi Beach House Kids’ Club (4-12 years)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 27, 2022 – November 24, 2022 2 bedrooms nights minimum stay $ 1,925 USD nightly $ 13,475 USD weekly April 27, 2022 – November 24, 2022 3 bedrooms nights minimum stay $ 2,500 USD nightly $ 17,500 USD weekly November 25, 2022 – December 16, 2022 2 bedrooms nights minimum stay $ 2,025 USD nightly $ 14,175 USD weekly November 25, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms nights minimum stay $ 2,600 USD nightly $ 18,200 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 3, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,400 USD nightly $ 30,800 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 3, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,950 USD nightly $ 41,650 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% government tax, 10% service charge, and 2% reef recovery fee to all rates. Children 12 and under are free $94 for an additional person in the room $188 for additional person in the room during Festive season
- Security deposit: Credit Card number kept on file