Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
On a small private road at the far end of Grand Case is Petite Plage 4, an oasis of beauty and tranquility overlaid with an eclectic blend of contemporary and opulent style. The exotic entrance is lined with palms and tropical foliage and flanked by Moroccan arches and ironwork. The hand carved double door opens wide to the amazing view accented with palms and the pool. You are at the ocean’s edge - before you the Caribbean Sea, the tropical sky and Anguilla. Within your view is the curve of Grand Case Bay.
The interior spaces are spacious and airy; completely air conditioned or fully open to the sea’s breeze. Travertine floors flow inside to outside creating an elegantly seamless transition. The décor mixes contemporary shapes with European antiques. Fabulous art and accessories have a museum like feel yet this is a comfortable, charming and exotic space to simply relax and enjoy the view. Adjacent to the living room is a large semi-private media room and library. The fabulous and well equipped French Caribbean style kitchen in soft greens and grey marble has sea views and a gorgeous Lacanche professional stove. A built in outdoor barbeque provides additional cooking spaces.
Covered and open terraces, defined by columns and arches, span the length of the villa. The large horseshoe shaped heated pool sits at the sea’s edge. In the center of the horseshoe is a covered loggia for relaxing and dining poolside. Additionally, the villa also an equipped gym, an on-site manager skilled in taking care of your needs and easy access down the beach to Grand Case Beach Club restaurant and bar.
Four bedroom suites have sea views within the main house. One sits in a private casita off the courtyard. The master suite, with private terrace overlooking the sea, sits in a private oasis at the top of a marble staircase. Every bedroom suite, most with sea views, is a blend of refined contemporary overlaid with touches of opulence. Each bathroom is a work of art with semi-precious stone fixtures and tubs plus overhead showers. Several have ocean views and private patios.
Although very secluded you are steps from the fantastic culinary scene of Grand Case and its boutique shopping. You are a short drive to Hope Estate for gourmet grocery shopping and the amazing wines and food of Bacchus. You are 10 minutes to Orient Beach, 20 minutes to Marigot and 30 minutes to the international airport.
- Al fresco dining
- Alarm system
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Home Theater
- Lounge chairs
- Nespresso machine
- Outdoor speakers
- Satellite TV
- Wine Cooler
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Private heated swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Main Villa:
- Bedroom One: King-Size Bed, AC, Interior access, Private terrace, En-suite bathroom with shower & tub, TV with satellite, in-room safe, sea view
- Bedroom Two: King-Size Bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower & tub, TV with satellite, in-room safe, sea view
- Bedroom Three: King-Size Bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower, TV with satellite, in-room safe, sea view
- Bedroom Four: King-Size Bed, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower & tub, TV with satellite, in-room safe, sea view
- Separate Studio:
- Bedroom Five: Two Single Beds, AC, En-suite bathroom with shower, TV with satellite, in-room safe- perfect for nanny or kids
- Private en-suite bathrooms with showers (tubs in three bathrooms)
- Beachfront villa
- Pool service
- If chef service is required, this service will be provided by the house manager/caretaker on-site. No outside pre-organized chef service will be allowed at this time.
- Distance to Airport: 13 km
- Distance to Marigot: 7 km
- Distance to Philipsburg: 13 km
- Distance to Simpson Bay: 14 km
- Distance to Grand Case: 300 m
- Distance to Orient Bay: 5 km
- Distance to Supermarket: 3 km
- No Event will be permitted unless it has been approved by the owners (small event only)
- No extra guest unless it is a child
- Petite Plage 4 & 5 cannot be rented to the same party unless it has been approved by the owners
- No outside guest will be permitted on the property unless it has been approved by the owners
- No smoking inside villa
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,471 USD nightly $ 17,297 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 6,757 USD nightly $ 47,299 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,629 USD nightly $ 25,403 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,471 USD nightly $ 17,297 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 6,757 USD nightly $ 47,299 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000