Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The entrance is lined with beautiful palms and tropical foliage. A columned portico brings you into the grand landscaped courtyard, flanked by covered cloister walkways surrounding the entrance. Pools frame the walkway setting the stage for a stunning view of sapphire sea, Caribbean sky, stately palms and Anguilla in the distance. Step outside to the villa’s main terrace and you find yourself looking out to Petite Plage beach, accessible down a short staircase.
The interior spaces are spacious and airy; completely air conditioned or fully open to the sea breeze. Travertine floors flow inside to outside. Sleek furnishings in black, white, reds and light teak define the seating and dining areas, complimented by contemporary accessories and art. The villa has two state of the art AV/media systems; one in the living room and one in a separate media room with an adjacent private office. A superb chef’s kitchen, in blond, steel and black, opens to the sea views and both the indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Covered and open terraces span the length of this estate villa. The large horseshoe shaped heated pool sits at sea’s edge. In the center of the horseshoe is a covered loggia for relaxing pool side. A hot tub sits near sits nearby for ultimate relaxation. Additionally, the villa also has an onsite manager skilled in taking care of your needs and easy access down the beach to Grand Case Beach Club restaurant and bar.
Although very secluded you are steps from the fantastic culinary scene of Grand Case and their boutique shopping. You are a short drive to Hope Estate for gourmet grocery shopping and the amazing wines and food of Bacchus.
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Flat-screen TVs
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ grill
- Handicap accessibility in bedroom two
- Heated pool
- Iron and ironing board
- King-size beds
- Lounge chairs
- Nespresso machine
- Ping pong table
- Pool ramp
- Private jacuzzi
- Satellite TV
- Sea views
- Security safes
- Wine Cooler
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, living room, and kitchen
- Heated swimming pool
- Main Villa
- Master Suite: King-size bed, wi-fi, flat-screen TV with cable, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sea view, private terrace
- Bedroom Two: King-size bed, wi-fi, flat-screen TV with cable, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sea view
- Bedroom Three: King-size bed, wi-fi, flat-screen TV with cable, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sea view
- Bedroom Four: King-size bed, wi-fi, flat-screen TV with cable, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sea view
- Bedroom Five: King-size bed, wi-fi, flat-screen TV with cable, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sea view
- Private Studio
- Bedroom Six: King-size bed, wi-fi, flat-screen TV with cable, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Spa style bathrooms
- One bathroom has wheelchair access
- Several bathrooms have fantastic tubs and outdoor showers
- Hairdryers and toiletries included
- Petite Plage beach, accessible down a short staircase
- On site manager
- Pool service
- If chef service is required, this service will be provided by the house manager/caretaker on-site. No outside pre-organized chef service will be allowed at this time.
- 10-minute walk to Grand Case
- 10-minute walk to the nearest grocery store
- 20-minute drive to Marigot
- 15-minute drive to Orient Beach (motorized watersport vehicle rental)
- Located next door to Grand Case Beach Club's Creole Rock Watersports whcih offers non-motorized equipment in part of a natural reserve.
- 30 minute drive to the airport
- No Event will be permitted unless it has been approved by the owners (small event only) at the time of the booking
- No extra guest unless it is a child who must be approved at the time of the booking (US$ 40/day/extra guest including bed and linen)
- Petite Plage 4 & 5 cannot be rented to the same party unless it has been approved by the owners at the time of the booking
- No outside guest will be permitted on the property unless it has been approved by the owners at the time of the booking
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,972 USD nightly $ 20,800 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 8,258 USD nightly $ 57,800 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,680 USD nightly $ 32,760 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,120 USD nightly $ 21,840 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 8,672 USD nightly $ 60,700 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $4,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
Ocean 5 sits high on the slopes of Mont Choisy, an exclusive ocean view neighborhood, on the northern coastline of French St. Martin and enjoys an unobstructed panorama of the Caribbean Sea with the neighboring island of Anguilla in the distance and just below the beaches of Friar's Bay and Happy Bay.