Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The location in the northwestern part of the island provides a combination of reasonable distance to town and extensive sea views hard to find elsewhere on this part of the island. The villa faces west assuring direct sunset views from its array of outdoor sitting and dining areas - all elegantly fitted for comfort – and the generous terrace with the private pool playing a pivotal role.
A traditional sense of Cycladic interior décor was adopted throughout the property with the use of the typical cimentogonia surfaces, pastel colors and thoughtful, colorful furnishings. The villa communicates a great idea of togetherness while still assuring privacy to its guests due to the various independent units, each with access to outdoor sitting and dining solutions.
Phos is definitely a property that is lived as comfortably outdoors as it is indoors, where guests can afford the luxury of alternating days at the beach or nights out in Mykonos Town with the enveloping experience of this private home.
- A/C - floor cooling system
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms
- In-house laundry facility with washer & dryer
- Indoor stereo
- Outdoor dining
- Wood fire BBQ
- Private pool with outdoor shower room & bathroom
- Main House (6 guests)
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed & en-suite bathroom (shower). Located on entrance floor with access to outdoor terrace, sea views
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 - 2 Guest bedrooms with double beds & en-suite bathrooms (shower). Located on lower floor with access to outdoor patio, lateral sea views
- Guest Apartment - Independent unit below main house (4 guests)
- Bedroom 4 -Twin beds & two single built-in beds, small living room & en-suite bathroom (shower). Located on the lower floor with access outdoor patio & private dining area, lateral sea views. Ideal for small families given size of single beds
- Pool Guest Studio: Independent unit below pool terrace (2 guests)
- Bedroom 5 - Guest studio with double bed, small living room, kitchenette & en-suite bathroom (shower). Located on lower floor with access to private outdoor dining & living area, lateral sea views
- Housekeeping service for 6 hours daily (live-in)
- Daily change of towels
- Linens changed twice weekly
- Luggage assistance
- Concierge assistance
- Airport / port escorts
- In-house chef services
- Yacht charters
- Facing West overlooking Mykonos Town and the islands of Delos & Rhenia
- Mykonos Town: 2.5 km
- Closest shop: 3 km
- Closest beach: Agios Stefanos 1.5 km
- Airport (JMK): 6 km
- Children are welcomed.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000 pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Yior Retreat is a charming summer residence located in between the southeastern beaches of Kalafatis and Lia, enjoying a private location with views spreading out over the Aegean Sea in the distance and the picturesque countryside of Mykonos, particularly captivating in this part of the island.