6 bedroom Croatia villa in Dubrovnik
Combining the highest standard of comfort and luxury, Villa Pia provides elegant Italian furnishing and modern amenities, including central climate control, state-of the-art entertainment systems, wireless internet access, and a modern security system.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Nestled in a hillside in the most exclusive part of Dubrovnik and overlooking the Adriatic Sea, Villa Pia is conveniently located within a ten-minute walk of the historic town of Dubrovnik, and less than five minutes away from the secluded sandy beach of Saint Jakov.
Up to twelve guests will enjoy stunning views of romantic Lokrum Island, the City Walls and the famous Old City Harbor from every public room, terrace, balcony and bedroom suite, including sea view bathrooms.
A swimming pool with a Jacuzzi is surrounded by spacious terraces and a shaded garden with exotic Mediterranean plants and Dubrovnik’s signature Cyprus trees. Villa Pia is an ideal choice for those who want to spend their holiday in the seclusion of a relaxing, private environment, as well as those who want to lavishly entertain their friends in spacious and elegant interior and outdoor areas.
The outdoor areas offer a mixture of options for relaxation. Sun terraces are furnished with plush wicker lounge chairs and teak tables from which sea views and garden fragrances can be enjoyed. “Glorijet”, a terrace covered with a traditional red tile roof and perched on the uppermost level of the complex, provides an authentic Mediterranean outdoor living experience, which is ideal for parties, barbecues, cocktails, gala dinners or informal lunches. Breakfast can be served here on request while guests enjoy a morning swim in the pool, or just relax and take in the spectacular view.
Villa Pia also has a small traditional Tavern, where Mediterranean and local specialties can be prepared. The tavern, due to safety reasons might be used only and exclusively with Villa Pia's chef attendance as a separate request. Dalmatian cooking lessons can be arranged here if guests wish to learn about the local cuisine.
Two master suites, each with spacious living areas and two en-suite bedrooms with private baths; and two junior suites, each with a living area and en-suite bedroom and bath, accommodate up to twelve guests in luxury, privacy and absolute comfort.
A glass elevator enables easy access to each suite and, to guarantee privacy, can be programmed to access each floor separately. For our guests’ convenience, we provide a house manager, a six-car private garage, staff quarters, a catering kitchen, laundry facility, limousine service as well as transfer service to and from the Dubrovnik International Airport.
Villa Pia offers the perfect holiday location for exploring the exciting historic city of Dubrovnik, enjoying the surrounding beauty of the Adriatic Sea and local island beaches, or just relaxing by the pool. For your convenience, the Welcome Desk, located on the ground floor of the villa, will be pleased to arrange sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik or day tours to surrounding areas, boat trips, yacht charters, limousine service and car rentals. In-house catering can be provided upon request.
- Catering kitchen
- Central climate control
- Glass elevator
- Laundry facility
- Modern security system
- Six car private garage
- Staff quarters
- State-of the-art entertainment systems
- Wireless internet access
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Master bedroom - King bed, large en-suite bathroom with whirlpool jet-bathtub
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Deluxe bedroom - Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with whirlpool jet-bathtub
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Deluxe bedroom - Queen bed, en suite bathroom, sea view
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Deluxe bedroom - Queen bed, en suite bathroom, sea view
- Bedroom 5 (Third Floor): Deluxe guest room suite, living room with dining area and balcony, kitchenette, bedroom with queen bed and bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (Third Floor): Deluxe guest room suite, living room with dining area and balcony, kitchenette, bedroom with queen bed and bathroom
- Bedrooms include pre-programmed Hospitality phones, luxurious cotton linen, goodnight chocolates, complimentary bottled water, notepads & pens
- Less than five minutes away from the secluded sandy beach of Saint Jakov
- House manager
- Limousine service
- Transfer service to and from the Dubrovnik International Airport
- Daily housekeeping and gourmet breakfast, personal maids, butlers, servers, secretaries and babysitting services can be provided on-premises for any occasion
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: All taxes are included in the rates. Reservations are 100% non-refundable. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays may be requested, however a higher rate may apply.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.