Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Built in the mid to late 1800’s, it was part of the Rockport Granite Company housing workmen who mined the nearby quarries. Blending traditional craftsmanship with modern amenities, this home is quintessential New England with ocean views from its multiple decks, from the master bedroom and from the sun room. Multiple skylights and large windows let natural light flood in.
The kitchen comes fully equipped and includes corian countertops and a breakfast bar with chairs for 4. The ornamental fireplace adds to the historic feel of the home. The formal dining room has bay windows that let in plenty of light. The living space includes a large flat screen smart TV, a large picture window and access to the sun porch and deck.
Explore nearby Gull Cove, which is less than a five-minute walk from the home or travel to the end of the Granite Pier, which affords 270-degree views of the great Atlantic and the Rockport coastline. Go there early in the morning to experience the sunrise over the water. There is a boat launch at the pier just 120 yards from the house, where you can bring your kayaks or stand up paddle boards and explore the area by water.
Experience swimming in a fresh water quarry known as Little Parker Pit just up the road a piece (400 yards) and see how refreshing a dip in the quarry is on a hot summer day. Like hikes or running in the woods, then leave the house, walk under the Keystone Bridge made from Rockport granite and enter into the beautiful Dogtown wilderness.
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Bedroom 1: This room includes 2 single beds (King conversion available) and a flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with a King bed, flat screen TV and AC unit
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed with flat screen TV and AC unit
- Alcove: Daybed with trundle bed and ceiling fan
- Wingaersheek Beach (10 miles)
- Boston Logan International Airport (40 miles)
- Portsmouth International Airport (60 miles)
- JFK Airport New York (250 miles)
- Halibut Point State Park (1.5 miles)
- Bearskin Neck Shopping, Galleries & Restaurants (2 miles)
- Loblolly Seal Cruises (3 miles)
- Lighthouse Cove (7 miles)
- No smoking
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.