Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Decorated and furnished to an impeccably high standard, Plantation House enjoys magnificent views of the pool, gardens, and the Caribbean Sea beyond. This is a much loved holiday home and is a perfect family holiday villa.
On arrival at Plantation House, guests are greeted by an impressive open-air lobby, which flows through to the stunning formal dining and sitting rooms. The modern kitchen, study, and five ground floor bedrooms are accessed from this central space. Two sets of double glass doors lead out onto the main terrace, which overlooks the pool and garden. This area is perfect for relaxing during the day, entertaining at night, and is complete with a large dining table and two separate casual seating areas.
The lower ground floor is comprised of a large TV/game room. A pool table, foosball table, and table tennis are all available here, along with a TV and direct access to the beautiful and spacious gardens. Plantation House sleeps up to a maximum of 12 guests in a choice of bedroom configurations. The communal seating and dining areas comfortably accommodate 12 adult guests.
Please note that there are a lot of hard surfaces and stone steps at the property which small children may find difficult to navigate. As a result, there is a child restriction of 12 years old. We ask that you closely supervise your children at all times in order to keep them safe, and be mindful of the fact that Plantation House is a well loved and immaculately maintained family home.
Situated on the first floor, the master suite is accessible via a double sweeping staircase and gallery. A spacious and beautifully appointed bedroom, this is the perfect place to escape for some tranquility, to admire the views, or to watch the sunset from the private terrace. The entire suite is fully air conditioned.
Five further bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, are located on the ground floor. All are equipped with air conditioning, wardrobes, dressing tables, security safes, bathrobes, hairdryers and luxury bathroom toiletries.
Plantation House has two further bedrooms on the lower ground floor. These rooms are ideally suitable for guests who may be travelling with their own staff (such as a nanny or pilot) or equally suitable for teenage children.
If you are interested in renting Plantation House to include this additional accommodation, please contact us for further information and prices.
Plantation House is cared for by two dedicated housekeepers, and a gardener who will also take care of luggage on arrival and departure. There is a local House Manager on hand to assist guests with anything that they may need during their stay, such as restaurant reservations or excursions.
Guests staying at Plantation House during winter and peak seasons will also benefit from a qualified local chef, who is available all day to prepare guest meals as required. A butler can also be arranged at additional cost by request.
This property has been approved for quarantine stays which are required for guests arriving into Barbados. Guests should expect security services costs up to $210 per night until the second test is received and quarantine is lifted.
- Towels included
- Wine cooler
- 18 hole Robert Trent Jones Jr golf course
- 24-hour security
- Access to Royal Westmoreland amenities ($10/person/day)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Beach Club on Mullins Beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Board games
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Children must be at least 12 years old
- Clay tennis courts
- Covered terrace
- DVD player
- Flat-screen TV
- Full kitchen
- Gated entrance
- Hair Dryer
- Ice maker
- Restaurants close by
- Salt water swimming pools
- Security safes
- Shared fitness center
- Sun loungers
- Two housekeepers
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Private swimming pool
- First Floor:
- Master Bedroom (By special request only): King bed with private balcony, air-conditioning
- Main Level:
- Bedroom Two: Twin beds, air-conditioning, wardrobe, dressing table, security safe, bathrobe, hairdryer, and luxury bathroom toiletries
- Bedroom Three: Twin beds, air-conditioning, wardrobe, dressing table, security safe, bathrobe, hairdryer, and luxury bathroom toiletries
- Bedroom Four: Queen size bed with terrace, air-conditioning, wardrobe, dressing table, security safe, bathrobe, hairdryer, and luxury bathroom toiletries
- Bedroom Five: Queen size bed, air-conditioning, wardrobe, dressing table, security safe, bathrobe, hairdryer, and luxury bathroom toiletries
- Bedroom Six: Queen size bed with terrace, air-conditioning, wardrobe, dressing table, security safe, bathrobe, hairdryer, and luxury bathroom toiletries
- Lower Level:
- Bedroom Seven: Twin beds with terrace
- Bedroom Eight: Queen size bed with terrace
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and feature en-suite bathrooms and ceiling fans
- All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms
- Additional powder room on the main level
- Access to the exclusive beach club on the famous Mullins Beach
- Two Housekeepers
- Chef - included during Winter and Peak Bookings
- Butler (On request)
- 20 minute drive to Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club
- No children under 12 years old.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- The villa has eight bedrooms, but only seven may be occupied
- Please note: All guest names and passport details of individuals that will be staying at the Plantation House must be provided in advance for security reasons. Should this information not be provided, the reservation is subject to cancellation.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2022 – December 14, 2022 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,579 USD nightly $ 11,053 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 14, 2022 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,105 USD nightly $ 14,735 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 14, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,421 USD nightly $ 16,947 USD weekly December 15, 2022 – December 19, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,105 USD nightly $ 14,735 USD weekly December 15, 2022 – December 19, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,737 USD nightly $ 19,159 USD weekly December 15, 2022 – December 19, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,158 USD nightly $ 22,106 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 10, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 6,320 USD nightly $ 44,240 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% Shared Economy Levy to all rates. Royal Westmoreland resort fee is $10 daily per person. Guests are asked to register at the Resort Registration Desk (Guest Services), either the day of arrival, if it is before 5 pm, or the following morning. The fee will be payable on collection of Guest Resort Cards which will be issued for the entire time they are guests at Royal Westmoreland.
- Security deposit: $5,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 6.5 bath Barbados villa in St. James
Jamoon is a charming and private two-story home set on landscaped gardens in the established Sandy Lane Estate on the West Coast. Conveniently located a short distance to duty-free shopping, pristine beaches and an array of dining options, is the beautifully finished, seven-bed holiday villa.