Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The three-story home sits on lush, landscaped grounds with charming walkways that wind through soaring palm trees and native foliage. Guests enter through a covered front porch where twin Adirondack chairs offer a quiet spot to take in the atmosphere of the Gulf.
Styled in elegant décor with rich, hardwood floors, coffered ceilings and grand eight foot doors throughout. Private Oasis evokes a European villa. In the open-concept living area, a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances opens onto a unique round dining table that comfortably sits 8 guests. Three additional seats at the breakfast bar add seating for larger groups.
In the living area, two full-length sofas and comfy armchairs invite guests to lounge with a good book, or take in a movie on the large-screen TV. French doors lead to a furnished deck, revealing peaceful Gulf views.
Step outside to feel the sea breeze from a comfy outdoor sofa, or enjoy morning coffee from the sitting area. The deck overlooks a sprawling, rustic beach with a private boardwalk leading directly to the Gulf.
Private Oasis features five bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and patio or deck and an elevator to make travel between floors a breeze:
The ground floor also features a spacious living area with modern LED fireplace , wall-mounted TV, coffee bar, beverage fridge, and private entrance to a beachy patio area through French doors. Ideal for large gatherings, the backyard area features an outdoor kitchen with BBQ grill, four-seat bar, and a private hot tub. A four-seat covered patio table allows for al fresco dining.
As a guest of the Ovation development, you’ll enjoy access to the community tennis court, fitness center, hot tub, and two swimming pools. The community also features boardwalks, piers, and lush lawns, combining the tranquility of Cape San Blas with an upscale resort ambience that embraces the area’s natural beauty.
* We are sorry but Private Oasis does not allow pets.
* Boats and RV's are not allowed in the ovation neighborhood. There is a parking area provided nearby for these vehicles.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
- Cable or satellite TV
- Central heating
- Coffee maker
- Community Fitness Center
- Community Pool
- Community Tennis Court
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Fireplace - Gas
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Hot tub
- Ice maker
- Kitchen Utensils
- LED Fireplace
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Veranda
- Parking Facilities On-Site
- Patio Area with Outdoor Furniture
- Private Boardwalk
- Private Entrance
- Smoke detector
- Smoking: Not Allowed
- Suitable for Snowbird Rentals
- Walk to the Beach
- Access to the community hot tub and two swimming pools
- Main Bedroom (Upper level): King bed. The private master suite, which occupies the top level, boasts a large-screen TV, sitting area, and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and a step-in shower. Guests enjoy a private deck.
- Bedroom 2 (Second level): Twin/full captain’s bunk. This cheerful kids’ room is styled in bright colors with nature-inspired artwork. The suite, which has an en-suite bathroom with a combination shower/bathtub, opens onto a private patio.
- Bedroom 3 (Second level): Queen bed. This studious room features an office area, writing desk and multiple reading chairs. The en-suite bathroom has a combination shower/bathtub, and the room opens onto a private deck area with a relaxing hammock and Gulf Views.
- Bedroom 4 (Second level:) Queen bed. This nautical-inspired room boasts some of the home’s most peaceful Gulf views. The en-suite bathroom has a combination shower/bathtub.
- Bedroom 5 (Ground level) Queen bed. This whimsical room, styled in beachy decor with tiled floors and minimalist furniture, has a private outdoor entrance, sitting area, and en-suite bathroom with combination shower/bathtub.
- Walk to the beach
- Private Oasis does not allow pets.
- Boats and RV's are not allowed in the ovation neighborhood. There is a parking area provided nearby for these vehicles.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 4, 2022 – December 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 912 USD nightly $ 6,386 USD weekly January 1, 2023 – April 29, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,003 USD nightly $ 7,023 USD weekly April 30, 2023 – May 6, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,506 USD nightly $ 10,539 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Cleaning and Services Fee: $645 per stay plus tax Booking Fee: $25 per day plus tax Lodging tax: 12%
- Rate policies: Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay.