Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Provence by the Sea sits amidst beautiful mature cork trees, magnificent oak and plane trees. It is located one kilometer from the village of La Mole, and its famous “Auberge” restaurant. Across the 50 acres of land, you can buy wine at a local vineyard, a few minutes walk from the estate. The village of La Mole has also a very good bakery and local shops, and bars. La Mole airport is just a five minute drive away, whilst the beaches of Pampelonne and St Tropez town are 25 minutes away.
This house has heaps of Provencal charm and is ideal for those friends or families, wanting a quiet rural retreat, but, at the same time, being close enough to enjoy the bright lights of St Tropez life.
The entrance is through a large welcoming hall with cloakroom. On the left-hand side is a dining room, kitchen and utility room. To the right, a small sitting area with fireplace, comfortable sofa and armchairs as well as a desk. It is followed by a large sitting area with grand fireplace, two large sofas and armchair. Both living rooms open to the beautiful landscaped garden. The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with fridge/freezer, 4 hobs gas cooker, 2 electric hobs, dishwasher and microwave. There is a separate utility room with extra freezer, ice making machine, laundry facility with both washing machine and dryer.
There are four double bedrooms and two bedrooms with twin beds and two extra single beds, sleeping a total of eight adults and four to six children. The master bedroom to the left of the staircase has a 180 cm bed (King size), en suite bathroom with bath tub and shower attachment, washbasin and water closet. To the left of the staircase, a sitting room with television connects with the five other bedrooms. The first one has a standard double bed (140 cm), en suite shower room with washbasin and separate water closet. Third bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and an extra single bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower attachment and washbasin. The fourth bedroom has twin beds with en suite shower attachment and washbasin. These two bedrooms share a separate water closet. Fifth bedroom has four single beds, so ideal for young children up to 10-12 years old. The sixth bedroom could be considered as a second master bedroom. It has a king size bed (180 cm), en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower attachment, washbasin and water closet.
The pool measures 12 x 6 meters. It is at a safe distant of the property for young children and has a small gate. It also has a sound alarm, plenty of sun loungers and sun umbrellas.
There is an additional “cabanon” near the house, which can sleep up to two staff members and has a shower and water closet.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outside seating area
- Sun lounges
- Private swimming pool (12 x 6 m) with small gate, sound alarm, plenty of sun loungers and sun umbrellas
- Pool heating is included
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom to the left of the staircase with 180 cm bed (King size), en suite bathroom with bath tub and shower attachment, washbasin and water closet
- Bedroom 2: Standard double bed (140 cm), en suite shower room with washbasin and separate water closet
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (160 cm) and an extra single bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower attachment and washbasin, shared water closet
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds with en suite shower attachment and washbasin, shared water closet
- Bedroom 5: 4 Single beds, ideal for young children up to 10-12 years old
- Bedroom 6: Second master bedroom with king size bed (180 cm), en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower attachment, washbasin and water closet
- St Tropez center and beaches: 20 kms (about 25 minutes drive)
- Port Grimaud beach: 12 km
- Maid service of 2 hours a day, 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- Extra maid service on request, to be paid locally (€18 Euros per hour)
- La Mole village: 1 km
- Cogolin: 10 kms
- La Mole Airport: 1.5 km
- Le Rayol Canadel: 11 km (Tropicana Club beach)
- Grimaud village: 14.5 km
- Nice Airport: 112 kms – 1 hour 30 minutes drive
- Marseille Airport: 139 kms – 1h48 minutes drive
- Maximum occupancy is 8 adults and 4 children. An additional 2 guests can be accommodated in the annex at an additional cost.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate December 18, 2021 – February 1, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 961 USD nightly $ 6,727 USD weekly
- Security deposit: €500 €1,000 if bringing a dog
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath France villa in St. Tropez
Set against a verdant backdrop of forested and peaceful hills, just 12 km from the excitement of St Tropez, this newly built Villa Grimaud is an ideal place to spend time with family and friends in a high range luxury villa, open to nature, in a Zen atmosphere.
6 bedroom 7 bath France villa in St. Tropez
Standing proud on the beachfront overlooking the Mediterranean sea, this majestic period villa with direct access to two beaches is within walking distance of St Aygulf's shops and restaurants and a short drive from St. Maxime and St Raphael.