Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
This exotic Balinese-style home offers a unique floor plan covering over 4000 square feet of living space. Three master suites plus a detached Ohana apartment accommodates up to 10 people comfortably in this luxurious, contemporary home. All suites offer private entryways and incredible ocean views. The property is rented as a complete home, and the suites are not available individually.
The Hula Suite is located ocean front, has a king bed with private bathroom including a soaking tub. This suite is suitable for two guests. There is a private lanai and entry. The Mango Suite is located ocean front with one queen bed accommodating two guests, with private bathroom, soaking tub and over-sized shower. This suite has a private lanai and private entry. The Plumeria Suite is a split level with one king bed on the lower level and one queen bed on the upper level. This suite accommodates up to four guests and has a kitchenette. There is a full bathroom with shower and its own balcony/lanai with ocean view. The Ocean Ohana apartment is detached from the main house, has a king bed, full kitchen, ocean view, private bathroom with shower, as well as a private lanai.
Relax and rejuvenate each evening with a glass of wine or enjoy an evening of star-gazing along the beachfront. Beach gear as well as an outdoor shower are just a few of the many amenities. World class resorts with dining, shopping and golf including the Mauna Kea Beach Resort, the Mauna Lani Resort and the Waikoloa Beach Resort are just minutes away. Explore Kailua-Kona, just 30 minutes to the south. Or enjoy the cool, upcountry of Waimea Town, a mere 20-minute drive.
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- High-speed internet
- Ironing board
- Linens and towels provided
- One-car garage
- Stereo system
- Swimming pool
- Pool bar
- The Hula Suite: King bed with private bathroom, including a soaking tub, private lanai and private entry, oceanfront
- The Mango Suite: Queen bed, private bathroom, soaking tub and over-sized shower, private lanai and private entry, oceanfront
- The Plumeria Suite: Split level with one king bed on the lower level and one queen bed on the upper level, kitchenette, full bathroom with shower, balcony/lanai with ocean view, accommodates up to four guests
- The Ocean Ohana apartment: King bed, full kitchen, ocean view, private bathroom with shower, private lanai,detached from the main house
- No smoking
- No pets
- Wheelchair accessible (first floor)
- Hawaii Tax ID: W20570654-01, W00084390-01
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2022 – April 17, 2022 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,895 USD nightly $ 27,265 USD weekly April 18, 2022 – June 25, 2022 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,474 USD nightly $ 24,318 USD weekly June 26, 2022 – August 20, 2022 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,895 USD nightly $ 27,265 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 14.689% % Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Required out-cleaning fee: $1200
- Security deposit: $5000 + $89 damage insurance required for all bookings.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Enjoy the raw beauty of the Big Island from the luxury of Sunsets and Whales at Kohala Waterfront - a newly built four bedroom residence located above one of the most active whale coves in Hawaii, offering wintertime visitors front-row seats to leaping humpback whales.