Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Surrounded by exquisite peaceful gardens, the villa is positioned only 15 minutes by car from Florence’s historical center. The grounds are private, with the only other building nearby being the villa of the very discreet owner. Villa Pulcra is meticulously decorated with great style using only high-end quality materials and is perfect for those guests seeking countryside tranquility and convenient access to Florence. The area where the villa is located is very well serviced with stores and restaurants for when you prefer not to drive to Florence.
The contemporary style of the villa interior is a crowd pleaser. The white painted beamed ceiling, the exposed glass stairs and the soft-colored upholstered furnishings transmit a peaceful and tranquil feel to the living room. Blond wooden floors and the marble fireplace add warmth to the relaxed elegance of this great room. Natural light floods the space through two wall-to-ceiling French doors creating an inviting and welcoming ambiance. Modern and antique furnishings, wisely blended, tie the room together creating a great space for entertaining or enjoying some quiet time. A wide sliding door connects the well-equipped kitchen to the living room.
The exquisite sun-drenched garden boasts peaceful views of the Tuscan landscape with olive groves for as far as the eye can see and is provided with outdoor lounging furniture for daydreaming and relaxing. Take a dip in the brand new over-sized swimming pool, or experience eating al fresco in the courtyard, set with a BBQ, dining table and chairs.
There are no reasons not to love Villa Pulcra which flawlessly balances a relaxing atmosphere, style and a perfect location. The nearest “equipped” town is located less than three miles away and the center of Florence is less than a 15-minute drive from the villa.
- A/C and heating
- Ample private parking
- Cable TV / Satellite TV
- Charcoal barbecue
- DVD player
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoors and outdoors)
- Washing machine
- Over-sized swimming pool (4.5 m x 19 m)
- Swimming-pool may be shared with the owners. Exclusive use of pool is available at an additional charge
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms include A/C and heating; all bathrooms have large showers and are provided with hair dryers
- Final cleaning
- Full gardening and pool cleaning services
- Extra housekeeping
- Cook services available on request
- Approximately 15 minutes from Florence
- Electricity including A/C, water, and gas are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm; Check-out: by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally before departure, unless otherwise agreed
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate December 27, 2021 – January 7, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 626 USD nightly $ 4,382 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Pool exclusivity extra €1,000 per week Heating to be charged on consumption, by cubic meter
- Security deposit: €500 to be paid upon arrival
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Italy villa in Tuscany
Located 30 minute drive from Lucca, on the top of the Tuscan hills, Villa Rica is a traditional charming farmhouse that has been skilfully renovated and converted into a country home to offer comfortable hospitality and a relaxing stay, in an atmosphere of quietness and intimacy.