Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Ramatuelle Hacienda is at the same time, close enough to enjoy the bright lights of St Tropez life, restaurants, and beach clubs of Pampelonne.
The house has been designed with a modern style in mind. The house is on one level and benefits from a lovely “hacienda style” patio, ideal for dining al fresco when the mistral wind is blowing. The villa sits amidst glorious vineyards and Mediterranean trees. It is located two kilometers from the hilltop village of Ramatuelle.
The property, as well as the “hacienda style” patio, has two lovely, covered terraces overlooking the pool and garden, one from the dining room and one from the sitting room.
A very comfortable one level floor accommodation. The spacious living room features large sofas and fireplace with dining room and adjacent kitchen next to it. The fully equipped modern kitchen comes complete with fridge/freezer, water and ice dispenser, induction plate, dishwasher, etc. There is a separate laundry and utility room with both washing machine and dryer.
There are four double bedrooms, all with en suite shower, wash basin and toilet.
- Al fresco dining
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Laundry room
- Pool house
- Private parking for 4 cars
- Pétanque - boule court – Bocce
- Sun loungers
- Private heated swimming pool
- There are four double bedrooms, all with en suite shower, wash basin and toilet.
- Mandatory maid service of 3 hours every two days, to be paid locally at €20 per hour
- Ramatuelle village: 5 minute drive
- Gassin village: 11 minute drive
- St Tropez center: 10 minute drive
- Nice Airport: 1 hour 30 minutes drive
- Marseille Airport: 2 hours drive
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Housekeeping service €20 per hour
- Security deposit: €3,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
17 bedroom 17 bath France villa in Normandy
This is the chateau of your dreams, a real castle set in Normandy with towers, moats, parapets and other surprises, it will take you back to your childhood fantasies of fairies and sorcerers, magicians and ghosts, knights and nobles!