2 bedroom Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Rock Spray, a private, refurbished, and delightfully unique Turks and Caicos vacation rental villa, is set on a peninsula surrounded on three sides by the stunning turquoise waters of Chalk Sound.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
She is a timeless beauty, designed with architectural genius and Caribbean excellence. Famed in TCI as the first villa to be built of our native limestone and solid concrete, Rockspray was featured in several prominent Caribbean magazines. The sweeping driveway and approx. 200 ‘ dock, coupled with lush landscaping, over 300 degrees of stunning views, easy access to the open ocean and total privacy, make Rockspray an unforgettable waterfront retreat.
This stunning Providenciales vacation rental sits on the water’s edge of the Chalk Sound marine park, an environmentally protected magnificent body of water. There is minimal boat traffic so you enjoy swimming ‘al fresco’ if you choose, snorkeling, or use the kayak in the protected waters. Nearby, a few minute’s walk away, is famed Sapodilla beach.
Rockspray has two king bedrooms. The master bath is en suite with a shower you can open to the elements, and the guest bedroom has the bath attached. Both have private balconies overlooking the water. Access the water via steps from the deck.
Rockspray features Brazilian wood kitchen cabinets with wooden counter tops, open plan living, dining room and kitchen and classic Palladian French doors to enjoy the gorgeous waterside views. Enjoy alfresco dining on the covered exterior terrace or eat indoors in the dining room.
Enjoy all that Rockspray and Chalk Sound have to offer as you paddle through the still turquoise waters in the two kayaks available for your pleasure. You’ll also enjoy the incredible privacy of Rockspray’s grotto – a unique feature in the Turks and Caicos Islands!
We can’t wait to welcome you ‘home’!
Travelers’ Choice rated Providenciales the #1 island in the world. Dynamic growth continues to transform the demographic profile of the Turks and Caicos Islands in a very positive way, and as a result, we can never guarantee that there will be no new construction in the area.
- Air-conditioning (metered and charged at cost)
- Alfresco dining
- Free parking
- Full Kitchen
- Sun loungers
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with a shower you can open to the elements, balcony over looking the water
- Bedroom 2: King bed, attached bathroom, balcony over looking the water
- Short walk to Sapodilla Beach
- Garden and pool and trash service once per week
- Villa meet and greet with a personal host
- No smoking policy inside the house
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Starter size amenities only provided on arrival, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towel, sponge, dish soap and laundry detergent
- A car rental is highly recommended as there are so many wonderful sites to visit, such as Taylor Bay and Sapodilla beaches, and great local restaurants like Omar’s and Da Conch Shack!
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 550 USD nightly $ 3,850 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax & 10% service charge to all rates Cleaning fee is $300 for all stays of one week or less. Villa is cleaned before and after your stay Optional A/C: Should you opt to use air conditioning, meters are read on your arrival and departure. You will be charged the going island rate during the time of your stay. While the base rate is 26 cents/kwh, there is an additional charge for the fuel factor which fluctuates monthly
- Security deposit: Statement of Liability signed on arrival, a credit card must be provided as security for keys to be released
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
2 bedroom 2 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Villa Blanca is all about the fabulous ocean views and is only 30 steps to Taylor Bay Beach! The house is a brand new construction, strategically set elevated on the ridge just off the beach, offering fantastic ocean and water views from every room in the house.