Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
Romantic Bungalows: The five villas are spread along pristine Melanie Beach. Each private villa, made for two people, has a spacious beachwood interior and luxurious king-sized beds. Large wraparound decks complete the romance.
Additional Accommodations: Beyond the bungalows, Royal Island also features a “Bunk House” for up to 4 children, as well as two private accomodations within the Harbour House, a double queen and a spacious king room, with a private shared bath.
Your Beach Club: Spoils yourself with a luxurious Beach Club and Spa, a fitness and yoga center, and a staff to cater every thinkable service. While daily massages top our list, other beach club amenities include A game center and pool table, beach activities, jet skis, and an elegant, guided boat fleet—all included in the experience.
Curated Cuisine: The private chef (included) is undoubtedly a Royal Island highlight. You’ll create your curated menu pre-arrival. Wellness smoothies, tasting menus, the fresh catch, and a make-your-own sushi night are a few of our favorites.
You’ll gather at the gorgeous Beachfront Restaurant and Driftwood Bar, with contemporary beach-inspired design. Gourmet snacks and swanky cocktails are available at all times, too.
Adventure Activities: Sailing, Spear Fishing, Snorkeling + Diving, Jet skiing + Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Mangrove Hikes, Trail Biking
For the Mind & Body: Yoga + Pilates, Massage, Fitness Center, Detox Menus
Entertainment: Fireworks, Outdoor Cinema, Beachside Fire Pit, Harbor Island Excursions, Live Music, “The Brilanders”
- Audio System
- Baby crib
- Flat Screen TVs
- Hot tub
- Nespresso Machine
- Outdoor Dining Area (Alfresco)
- Ping pong table
- Private pool
- Spa treatment room
- Staffed Villa
- Towels and linens
- Volleyball court
- Workout facilities
- iPod dock
- Private pool
- 5 private beachfront bungalows on the sand with a spacious beachwood interior and luxurious king beds
- A “Bunk-House” for up to 4 guests
- A spa-suite double queen
- A spa-suite king
- Activity and excursion staff
- Personal 24-7 concierge
- Private chef
- Restaurant and bar staff
- Four miles from North Eleuthera, and 40 miles northeast of Nassau
- Guests can fly into North Eleuthera, where they’re met by Royal Island staff, for a 15-minute boat trip on the island’s “Royal Treatment” vessel. Commercial flights route from Atlanta, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Nassau.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax to all rates. A mandatory $147 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 6 bath Bahamas villa in Berry Islands
Developed in the 1930s as a private island paradise by Wallace Groves, an early pioneer in the Bahamas, the ninety-three acres Little Whale Cay hosts its guests in three secluded sea-view houses, Little Whale, Peacock, and Flamingo, with a total of seven bedrooms.