Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5,992 sqft.
Designed to satisfy the most discerning guest, our largest accommodation located directly on the beach features a private pool, expansive living spaces, and a secluded garden patio, ideal for large groups seeking a memorable Caribbean experience. The open-floor plan boasts a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with island, four bathrooms, large soaking tub, WC, an oversized walk-in shower, and outside shower garden. Take in stunning sunset views from our oversized terraces featuring ample seating while you dine al fresco. Complimentary breakfast and Wifi are available to all resort guests.
Whether you prefer the Caicos Bank Red Snapper or the delectable A la Minute Smoked Mahi Mahi, every dining experience at the Great House Restaurant delivers approachable dishes with a Caribbean flare. The gorgeous views of both the Atlantic Ocean during sunrise and Caicos Bank for sunset on the 360° wrap around terrace, the ambiance never gets old for any meal of the day. The culinary team, led by Executive Chef, Jose Francois Alias, frequently change the menu to incorporate seasonal ingredients and the catch of the day. Great House Restaurant is the ideal place to savor the distinctive flavors of the Caribbean with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients as well as classics with a new-age twist.
At Sailrock Resort, we open our doors with select spa services such as the Balinese and Hot Stone Massages, available in our ridgetop spa treatment rooms offering ocean breezes and relaxation while the full Na Spa is in progress. Na Spa, named as a nod to “NA,” the periodic element for Sodium in appreciation of the historic and rich salt ponds native to South Caicos. Na Spa will offer signature salt scrub spa treatments as well as a full range of massages, facials and other body treatments beginning in 2018
Whether it’s whale watching, conch diving, fishing, or even kite boarding, activities abound in the Turks and Caicos. Enjoy the exotic views both beneath the water and on land as you explore the third largest reef system or unique flora covering the island with miles and miles of nature trails. South Caicos is definitely for the adventure seeker in you. With 350 days of sunny skies per year, every day in South Caicos can easily be your launch pad to adventure.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Dining Area
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower Garden
- Temperature controlled infinity edge swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two full size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Large soaking tubs
- Double vanities
- Beachfront property
- Housekeeping - daily
- Roundtrip Island-Hop Scheduled Air PLS-XSC
- Complimentary Airport transfer (Day of Arrival and Departure)
- Kayaking, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, Bicycling, Hobie Cat Sailing (complimentary for the first two hours at main resort)
- Whether it’s whale watching, conch diving, fishing, or even kite boarding, activities abound in the Turks and Caicos. Enjoy the exotic views both beneath the water and on land as you explore the third largest reef system or unique flora covering the island with miles and miles of nature trails. South Caicos is definitely for the adventure seeker in you. With 350 days of sunny skies per year, every day in South Caicos can easily be your launch pad to adventure.
- Find a menu masterfully created, featuring fresh and locally caught seafood with a Caribbean flair, complemented with seasonal produce and a rotating selection exquisitely prepared to your liking. Views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Caicos Bank provide the perfect backdrop to your dining experience.
- Complimentary Full American Breakfast
- Access to fitness center
- Complimentary fruit basket and champagne
- Daily newspaper
- Size: 5,992 SF
- The maximum number of adults is 8, while the maximum number of children is 4.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 13, 2023 – December 8, 2023 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 4,664 USD nightly $ 32,648 USD weekly December 9, 2023 – January 1, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,201 USD nightly $ 43,407 USD weekly January 2, 2024 – April 3, 2024 • High Season 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 5,883 USD nightly $ 41,181 USD weekly April 4, 2024 – December 8, 2024 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 4,664 USD nightly $ 32,648 USD weekly December 9, 2024 – January 1, 2025 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,201 USD nightly $ 43,407 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Taxes: 12% Service Charge: 10% Facilities Fee: 9.25% Rates include this return island-hop flight between Providenciales (PLS) and South Caicos Airport (XSC). Children (0-11 Years), over the standard occupancy allowance: $180 Per Child Per Stay. Children above the standard occupancy will be accommodated on a sofa or rollaway bed. Adults are considered 12 Years old and above. Adults over the standard occupancy allowance: $120 Per Adult Per Night. Adults above the standard occupancy will be accommodated on a sofa or rollaway bed.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Whether planning an intimate escape with friends or a family getaway, Wymara’s four-bedroom villas are ideal for those looking for luxurious seclusion, while enjoying the abundance of amenities Wymara Resort has to offer.
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The prestigious collection of villas and beach houses is ideal for families, multi-generational vacations, romantic getaways, small corporate retreats, and intimate weddings. With a modern design, dedicated staff, and thoughtfully considered amenities, each stay is an entirely bespoke experience. Personalized experiences and impeccable service define Beach Enclave, and it all begins well in advance of your arrival. Thoughtfully designed by our island experts, our services and amenities ensure a blissful, worry-free stay — so that you can slip seamlessly into the rhythm of the Turks and Caicos Islands from the moment you arrive on Providenciales.
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Striking a balance between environmental responsibility and contemporary design, the freestanding private beachfront villa Sundog has set a new standard of excellence for luxury villa homes on the Turks & Caicos Islands from its location on Smith’s Reef, approximately a 9-minute drive from the resort.
5 bedroom 5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Tucked away on a secluded white-sand beach, Beach Enclave Long Bay is a private luxury resort furnished with the finest amenities.