Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Saint Peter’s Bay features a stunning collection of two-to-five-bedroom beachfront homes for vacation rental, coupled with an array of attractive amenities and exceptional personalized service.
These homes display traditional Barbadian architecture and finishes, with floor plans that maximize open living spaces, breathtaking views and privacy. Generous terraces with spa pools, fully-equipped kitchens, and beautiful en-suite bedrooms are accented with marble tiles, white-washed cedar joinery and coral moldings. Beach elevators take guests
from homes on higher floors to the pool and beach.
Saint Peter’s Bay comforts include our water taxi service to our sister resort and Nikki beach, lagoon-style pool, fitness center, yoga studio, kids center, breezy gazebo restaurant and convenient access to enjoy all our enchanting island has to offer. Our dedicated concierge team is ever-present to ensure guests enjoy as active or as peaceful a stay as they wish.
Beachfront 2-or 3-Bedroom Premium Homes
2,500 square feet (two bedrooms) to 2,700 square feet (three bedrooms). These luxurious homes offer premium furnishings, spacious en-suite bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens and laundry areas, and spacious terraces with outdoor dining and endless views complemented by a private spa pool.
Beachfront 3-Bedroom Premium Penthouses
3,100 square feet of beachfront living featuring sweeping ocean views. These spectacular penthouses feature three large en-suite bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen and laundry area, spacious living areas and a large oceanview terrace with outdoor dining. These homes also feature a private roof sun terrace with spa pool.
Luxury Beachfront 5-Bedroom, 6-Bathroom Penthouses
This stunning 6,330-square-foot penthouse enjoys breathtaking ocean views and provides a sophisticated level of elegant comfort with all the essentials and more. The large kitchen, living and dining areas overlook a wide oceanfront terrace which features a fully-equipped bar, large dining table and comfortable sitting area along with an elevator which takes guests directly to the pool, and beach. An additional 974-square-foot private roof terrace features a pool, rooftop dining and barbecue area serviced by a dumb waiter from the main kitchen below. There are also four spacious en-suite bedrooms and a spectacular master suite with its own private, oceanview terrace and large walk through dressing area and bathroom.
We offer an array of bar and dining options including our poolside restaurant—which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily—room service, and our in-home or on the beach private dining experience. You can also enjoy additional dining options at St. Peter's Bay's sister resort, Port Ferdinand Marina & Luxury Residences.
Wellness, Fitness and Fun:
• 24-hour Fitness Center
• Sandbox Tree Spa at Port Ferdinand
Special Activities & Additional Resort Services:
• Our concierge is happy to assist with tailor-made excursions
• Special Weekly Resort Group Activities including cocktail parties, hikes, kayaking tours and more
• Baby Sitting & Nanny Services
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cribs and high chairs
- Fully-equipped kitchen and laundry areas
- Guests have access to amenities at Port Ferdinand resort as well
- In-room safes
- LCD flat-screen televisions with cable TV
- Non-allergy pillows
- Private telephone with direct dial
- Resort pool
- VIP meet-and-greet on arrival at the airport
- Welcome arrival package - complimentary basic food pack (breakfast items)
- Beautiful lagoon-style pool
- Five Bedroom Deluxe Penthouse has 3 king beds and 4 twin beds, all with an en-suite bathroom
- Three Bedroom Villas have the option of 3 king beds or 2 king beds and 2 twin beds, all with an en-suite bathroom
- Two Bedroom Villas have the option of 2 king beds or 1 king bed and 2 twin beds, both with an en-suite bathroom
- One Bedroom Villas have the option of 1 king bed or 2 twin beds, en-suite bathroom
- The clear turquoise waters which surround Saint Peter’s Bay are the perfect aquatic playground for water sports and beach fun. Stunning 500-foot beach in a tranquil bay. Water sports include snorkeling, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding, turtle encounters,trampoline. Fun on the beach with beach volleyball
- Water Taxi service to sister resort Port Ferdinand.
- Concierge services - full assistance with planning personalized itineraries
- Daily Housekeeping
- One Snorkel and Swim Turtle tour
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping services
- Water taxi service to Port Ferdinand
- Welcome Amenity
- Additional housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters available for infants to age 16
- Boat ride/ water taxi service to nearby restaurants
- Crib rentals
- Daily breakfast
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Ironing and Dry Cleaning Services
- Nanny services
- Picnic Basket Preparations
- Private Villa Chef Services
- Tour and Activities Desk
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 21, 2022 – December 21, 2022 • Premium Beachfront 1 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 682 USD nightly $ 4,774 USD weekly April 21, 2022 – December 21, 2022 • Premium Beachfront 2 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 862 USD nightly $ 6,034 USD weekly April 21, 2022 – December 21, 2022 • Premium Beachfront 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,028 USD nightly $ 7,196 USD weekly April 22, 2022 – December 21, 2022 • Penthouse 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,335 USD nightly $ 9,345 USD weekly April 22, 2022 – December 21, 2022 • Deluxe Penthouse 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,513 USD nightly $ 24,591 USD weekly December 22, 2022 – January 6, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's - Premium Beachfront 3 bedrooms 8 nights minimum stay $ 2,149 USD nightly $ 15,043 USD weekly December 22, 2022 – January 6, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's - Penthouse 3 bedrooms 8 nights minimum stay $ 2,387 USD nightly $ 16,709 USD weekly December 22, 2022 – January 6, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's - Deluxe Penthouse 5 bedrooms 8 nights minimum stay $ 6,139 USD nightly $ 42,973 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% VAT and 6% Service Charge to all rates. Breakfast Supplement US$24.20 per day for Adults US$12.10 per day for Children (3 to 10 yrs old) Inclusive of 10% service charge
- Security deposit: Collected upon arrival and equal to one night's rental rate
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 7.5 bath Barbados villa in Speightstown
Located on the favored and exclusive west coast, Nelson Gay’s garden gate opens straight on to a stunning crescent of perfect coral sand. The clear, sheltered water is roped-off for safe swimming and is ideal for all water sports. There’s also a coral reef with excellent snorkeling. Nelson Gay is just perfect for family holidays.
12 bedroom 12 bath Barbados villa in Speightstown
The Great House is a luxurious yet warm and welcoming island home spanning two and a half acres of manicured tropical gardens with 100 meters of prime Caribbean beachfront and a full complement of staff to cater to every need.