Show More Show Less
- 11 bedrooms
- 11.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
Sanzaru boasts 11 en-suite bedrooms, a 25-meter swimming pool, views of the Caribbean Sea over Sandy Lane golf course, a cinema, and a spa. It’s the perfect Barbados vacation rental offering the ultimate luxury and privacy and the added benefit of the Sandy Lane Property Owners’ Association Beach Club.
The infinity-edge swimming pool features a shallow ‘beach’ area with sunken lounge chairs – ideal for relaxing with a rum punch. The expansive poolside patio space has an outdoor kitchen and bar, casual dining area, gaming station, and inviting lounge area. For formal dining, step inside to the elegant 22-seater dining table, where the villa’s chef team serves up delectable international cuisine.
Your well-being and relaxation are paramount. You won’t miss a workout with the air-conditioned gym, or indulge at the impressive private spa to revive your senses.
Sanzaru has a total of 11 bedrooms spread between the main house and cottage. The main house has nine impressive en-suite bedrooms, each offering garden or sea views. The immense master suite includes a stunning four-poster King bed, his and hers walk-in closets, and a huge private balcony. The Italian marble bathroom boasts a freestanding bathtub overlooking the garden.
The other 8 bedrooms are spread across four wings, perfect for multi-family accommodation. A secondary master suite offers a King bedroom with an adjoining Twin room and lounge area, perfect for children.
Set aside from the main house, a well-appointed guest cottage houses two en-suite bedrooms with a private kitchen and living space.
You can expect exceptional service from the team of housekeepers, butlers, and chefs. Additional butlers, childcare, and spa technicians can be arranged on request.
The iconic Sandy Lane Beach is just five minutes away, where Sanzaru has its own beach cabana within the Sandy Lane Property Owners’ Beach Club.
When you stay at Sanzaru you’ll have all the privacy of your own home with the service you expect at a world-class hotel. The best of both worlds.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gaming station
- Guest cottage with kitchenette
- Laundry service
- Near Sandy Lane Golf Club
- Outdoor kitchen and bar
- Pool shower
- Private air-conditioned gym
- Private cabana at Sandy Lane Beach Club
- Private spa
- Security safe
- Smart TVs
- Sun loungers
- Watersports by request
- Wet bar
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and gym
- Private infinity-edge swimming pool features a shallow ‘beach’ area with sunken lounge chairs
- Main Villa
- Bedroom 1: King-size four-poster bed, en-suite bathroom with tub, shower and bidet, his and hers walk-in closets, private covered balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King-size four-poster bed, en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, and bidet, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, desk, balcony
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, desk, flat-screen TV, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 5 (Family Suite): King-size bed, adjoining room with twin size beds, shared bathroom with shower, sitting area with TV, opens to the pool area, pool and ocean view
- Bedroom 6: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and bidet, patio with garden view
- Bedroom 7: King-size four-poster bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and bidet, flat-screen TV, balcony with garden view
- Bedroom 8: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, desk, flat-screen TV, patio with garden view
- Bedroom 9: Two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean and garden views with patio
- Cottage with kitchenette, sitting area, and terrace with garden view
- Bedroom 10: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, patio with garden views
- Bedroom 11: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Sandy Lane Beach and Paynes Bay Beach are 5 minutes away.
- Sanzaru has its own beach cabana within the Sandy Lane Property Owners’ Beach Club.
- Laundry Service
- Additional butlers
- Spa technicians
- Sandy Lane Golf Club: 4 minute drive
- Holetown: 10 minute drive
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 23, 2022 – December 9, 2022 11 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly December 10, 2022 – December 16, 2022 11 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 16,000 USD nightly $ 112,000 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 6, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 11 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 25,000 USD nightly $ 175,000 USD weekly January 7, 2023 – April 21, 2023 11 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 16,000 USD nightly $ 112,000 USD weekly April 22, 2023 – December 9, 2023 11 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rental rates are nightly and are subject to 10% tax and 1.5% service fee Nightly rates are for accommodations only and do not include food and beverage, unless expressly stated. A security deposit is taken at the time of final payment.
- Security deposit: $10,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
12 bedroom 12 bath Barbados villa in Speightstown
The Great House is a luxurious yet warm and welcoming island home spanning two and a half acres of manicured tropical gardens with 100 meters of prime Caribbean beachfront and a full complement of staff to cater to every need.
10 bedroom 11.5 bath Barbados villa in St. James
Crystal Springs, an enchanting seaside villa, is a testament to the island’s historic grandeur. Its elegant façade, stylish décor and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea create a theatrical ambiance, yet the impressive villa innately feels like a welcoming, comfortable home.