Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Sea Breeze is elegantly designed and outfitted, spanning 4,681 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space. The villa’s interior color palette of oatmeal and snow-white is off-set with accents of Caribbean blue which, in turn, complement the home’s British Colonial furnishings. The open, split-level floor plan includes a well-equipped kitchen, living room with vaulted ceilings and ample seating, and formal dining area with seating for eight guests.
The beachfront villa has been designed to maximize the tropical climate; the living room and bedrooms open onto beautiful verandahs which are ideal for enjoying the cooling island trade winds. A stunning infinity pool wraps around the oceanfront patio providing breathtaking views of the sea. This extremely private Caribbean home offers a variety of indoor and outdoor dining and relaxation options, with secluded private seating areas and magnificent views of Buckley Bay across to Bird Island.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
- Villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf cart for guest use
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- iPod Docking Station
- 55' x 14' heated private pool
- Two resort pools
- 3 King bedrooms
- 1 room with two twin beds that can be converted into a king-size bed
- Cable TV, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 4 En-suite bathrooms
- 1 guest bath
- Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Close proximity to beach activity center
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort closes from late August to early October. Confirm dates with your villa specialist.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 26, 2023 – December 18, 2023 • Fall Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 9,800 USD nightly $ 68,600 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 6, 2024 • Winter Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 12,300 USD nightly $ 86,100 USD weekly April 7, 2024 – June 2, 2024 • Spring Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 9,800 USD nightly $ 68,600 USD weekly June 3, 2024 – August 25, 2024 • Summer Season Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 9,800 USD nightly $ 68,600 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Government Tax: 14% Service Charge: 10% Levy Tax: $5.00 per night, per guest 6 years and older
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
- Rate notes: High/Low Season: 3-night minimum stay required Festive Season: 10-night minimum stay required. Rates are on request *Please note: Rates are dynamic and are subject to change without notice. Please check with your villa specialist to confirm.