Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The gated villa consists of the main casita and guest casita- offering over 7,500 square feet of air-conditioned and covered lanai space. 'Casita 378' can accommodate up to ten guests and features the highest quality custom furniture, original art, and antiques and collectibles form Mexico and Europe. This luxurious private villa is fully-equipped with a commercial kitchen and the dining room with a wine cove can seat eight. The guest casita is also equipped with a commercial grade kitchen. The spacious private courtyard is perfect for entertaining with a heated infinity pool and spa, two fire bowl, outdoor dining for eight, fireplace, bar, Viking gas grill, and numerous lounging locations to relax. In the Main Casita there is also a large laundry area complete with a washer and dryer.
An exquisite collection of original Spanish-style art and antiques add discriminating warmth and authenticity. Custom couture furniture and linens, and ultra-gourmet appliances create immaculate comfort, born of the local culture and beauty. Décor is charming old-world Spanish style.
La Casita is carved into the dramatic Palmilla coast in celebrated Villas Del Mar, with unhindered Sea of Cortés views that stretch to the Horizon.
*Please note that guests do not have access to Club Ninety-Six or Club Espiritu.
- Baby equipment
- CD and DVD library
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Fax machine with dedicated line
- Fire pit
- Gated community
- Gourmet kitchen
- HD TVs
- High speed wireless internet
- Local telephone
- One golf cart (second available at an additional cost)
- Staffed Villa
- Two iPod docks
- Vonage line with multiple phones
- Heated infinity-edge pool
- King Master Suite: First floor, HDTV with DVD player, views of the Sea of Cortés, and an en-suite bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi tub and both indoor and outdoor large showers
- King Guest Master Suite: Second floor, HDTV with built-in DVD player, views of the Sea of Cortés from the private terrace, en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Double Queen Suite: Second floor, two queen beds, HDTV with DVD player, views of the Sea of Cortés, and an en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Den/Media Room: First floor, serves as an optional fourth bedroom with two twin pull-out beds, HDTV with DVD Player, office area with computer and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Private Guest Casita: King bed, commercial kitchen with breakfast nook, HDTV with DVD player, private terrace with a fire bowl and Sea of Cortés views, and an en-suite bathroom with a copper tub and both an indoor and outdoor shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef/butler services for breakfast and lunch (does not include cost of groceries)
- Airport transfers (available at additional cost)
- Grocery pre-stocking (available at additional cost)
- Airport (SJD): 25-minute drive
- San Jose Del Cabo: 15-minute drive
- Guests do not have pool, and signing privileges at One&Only Palmilla Resort, but have beach access as it is a public beach.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 19% tax/resort fee to all rates. A mandatory $109 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.