Secret Bay - Ti-Fey` Villa I
1 bedroom Dominica villa in Secret Bay
A six-star all-villa rainforest resort experience, featuring secluded clifftop residential-style villas with private plunge pools, dedicated villa hosts, on-call concierge, chefs and guides, secret beaches, and transformative experiences curated just for you.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1,356 sqft.
Secret Bay is the only six-star resort experience on Dominica, the Caribbean’s “Nature Island,” recently named the #1 Resort Hotel in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards for the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas. Secret Bay is the first and only property in Dominica and just the eighth property in the Caribbean to join Relais & Châteaux, the most prestigious association of luxury hotels and restaurants in the world. The luxury resort features an intimate collection of private, fully appointed, sustainably crafted clifftop villas, set amidst a dramatic rainforest promontory overlooking the azure Caribbean Sea.
Ti-Fe`y Villa I~
Exotic and private, Secret Bay’s Ti-Fèy Villa I is a fashionable treehouse boasting floor-to-ceiling glass walls and a two-story design, with a private plunge pool, outdoor rain shower cantilevered off the second floor, extra bathroom, gourmet kitchen, and every modern amenity imaginable to complete your idyllic under-the-radar romantic hideaway.
This villa is perched on the hillside surrounded by trees and the sights, sounds, and aromas of nature, with the river and ocean below. Sustainably built with Guyanese Greenheart wood, the villa offers a peaceful place for quiet contemplation and total relaxation.
Secret Bay’s concierge will create personalized itineraries for your stay with us – everything from active and extreme adventure to peaceful relaxation. From one-man jazz concerts to trekking to one of two boiling lakes in the world. Your dedicated villa host will be on call and will provide discreet service, allowing you to experience the perfect balance of romance, privacy, and pampering.
Features & Amenities~
- Air conditioning
- Tree-house style villa
- Floor-to-ceiling windows on both floors
- Raised deck with dining and relaxation area
- The outdoor rain shower cantilevered off the second floor
- Modern fully equipped open-plan kitchen with granite countertops
- Barbeque area and backyard garden
- Private plunge pool with spacious deck area
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable programming
- State-of-the-art Sonos Bluetooth speakers
- Apple TV with Netflix access
Part of the luxury of staying at Secret Bay is the fresh, sustainable cuisine you’ll encounter during your stay, satisfying the mind and body in one dream holiday. Whether you choose to dine in a villa or at our open-air restaurant, each meal is ethically prepared by our executive chef who reimagines fresh, vibrant ingredients that are foraged right here on the property or sourced from nearby fishers and farmer's markets. It is this innovative, hyperlocal culinary concept that allows for a more intimate and traceable connection between guests and land, earning Secret Bay its reputation as a leader in sustainable food tourism.
Zing Zing Restaurant~
Secret Bay’s open-air Zing Zing restaurant offers locally sourced fare set to jaw-dropping views of Tibay Beach, setting a romantic scene with a canopy-style roof, display kitchen, and private dining room. The restaurant is open daily for lunch from 12-3:00 pm, featuring inspired island-to-table plates off our Island Harvest menu, and nightly for dinner from 6-10:00 pm, with four set courses following our executive chef’s innovative “no menu” concept, which allows for more experiential dining. Simply secure your table with your villa host for an intimate dining experience to write home about.
In-Villa, Deck, or Beach Dining~
Whether you wish to dine in the comfort of your own villa, fancy an intimate setup for two on one of our quiet decks overlooking the Caribbean Sea or crave a full day well spent in the sand, your dedicated villa host will take care of all dining details — from setting the table and mixing cocktails to paddling a packed picnic lunch directly to you at Secret Beach. All-day eats are selected à la carte off our Island Harvest menu, featuring sea- and farm-to-table plates inspired by the island’s bounty.
Every Secret Bay stay includes a complimentary Organic Breakfast Basket, filled with a supply of farm-fresh eggs, organic fruit, homemade granola, yogurt, bread, jam and dried fruit, coffee beans, and local lemongrass and cocoa teas, pre-stocked and replenished, on request, for the duration of stay.
In addition to each villa’s complimentary Organic Breakfast Basket, guests have the option to pre-stock their villa kitchen with their favorite foods, from specialty ingredients for a decadent breakfast to cooking essentials and homemade snacks, beverages, and a medley of locally-grown organic produce, all of which you may note on your pre-arrival questionnaire or request from your villa host during your stay. Whether you choose to cook in your fully equipped European gourmet kitchen or have your villa host prepare breakfast to your specifications, you can rest assured that all ingredients are of the highest quality, sourced either on the property or from nearby markets.
The Gommier Spa is among Secret Bay’s most coveted destinations. In this treehouse-style serene space overlooking Tibay Beach, guests can indulge in an array of solo and couple treatments curated by our expert therapists, including relaxation, deep tissue, hot stone, and four-hand massages with locally custom-blended oils, as well as our signature Gommier facial. Whether you wish to relax tense muscles after hiking, unravel the effects of everyday stressors brought from home, or find your inner peace, our therapists will cater each service to your needs.
Baw Mang Wellness Pavilion~
Secret Bay’s brand new Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion is the ideal locale for guests to recharge, refresh and rejuvenate with yoga and wellness classes—whether that be an intimate session with a loved one or alongside other guests in a small group. The Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion is suspended over the magical Cario River with Tibay Beach just beyond, providing the ultimate platform for your most memorable wellness experiences.
Zamann Watersports Hut~
Tucked into the lush cliffside alongside Tibay Beach, Secret Bay’s new Zamann Watersports Hut is your go-to destination for all things nautical. Here, guests can access any adventure gear of their choosing—whether that be kayaks, paddle boards, or snorkeling equipment—and arrange beach pickups for water-based activities to experience the best of the Caribbean Sea just moments from your Villa doorstep.
Gwiyavye` Lap Pool & Bar~
Go for a dip in the jungle with a craft cocktail in hand at Secret Bay’s new Gwiyavye’ Lap Pool & Bar. Set to spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea amid an orchard of guava trees, the relaxing oceanfront destination features an in-nature lap pool for guests to use at their own leisure, a cantilevered deck with lounge chairs to soak up the warm Dominican sunshine, and a spacious, full-service bar handcrafted with Guyanese Greenheart where our expert bartender will serve up your favorite island sips.
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Cable flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Selection of books, DVDs and board games
- Sonos Sound System
- Wireless internet access
- outdoor shower
- Private plunge pool
- Lap pool
- Bedroom 1: King sized bed, air-conditioning
- Direct access to Tibay Beach and Secret Beach
- Welcome dinner for stays of 7 nights or more
- Laundry service
- 24-Hour security
- Linens and towels are changed every 3 days
- Airport transfers for stays of 7 nights or more are included
- The Waitukubuli Wanderer – An all-terrain air-conditioned 4-door 4-wheel drive vehicle with a knowledgeable driver for day excursions
- Car rental for the duration of your stay
- Personal chef service
- Pre-stocking of your favorite foods (where available) as well as a delicious and wide selection of locally grown produce
- A selection of organic food baskets
- Private evening one-man jazz concert on your terrace (villas only)
- 10 Minutes from Portsmouth
- 1 Hour from Roseau
- Approximately 1 hour from Douglas Charles Airport (DOM)
- Standard occupancy is 2 guests but includes a day bed and second bathroom
- Adventure equipment is provided (including mountain bikes; kayaks; stand-up paddle boards; yoga mats and snorkeling and swimming gear)
- Non-smoking villa
- Children between the ages of 7 and 16 years old are welcome in any of our one-bedroom villas with a signed liability waiver from an accompanying parent or guardian
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 24, 2023 – September 22, 2023 • Island Summer 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,213 USD nightly $ 8,491 USD weekly September 23, 2023 – December 15, 2023 • Autumn Breeze 1 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,456 USD nightly $ 10,192 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 5, 2024 • The Great Escape 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,780 USD nightly $ 12,460 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Government Tax: 10% Service Charge: 10%
- Security deposit: A credit card is collected upon arrival
- Rate notes: An extra person charge of $50 US dollars per person, per night exclusive of tax, applies to each additional guest 7 years and above. A 3-night deposit at the Standard Rate is required to guarantee a reservation. For 10+ night stays, a 50% deposit at the Standard Rate is required. The reservation deposit is non-refundable for bookings on flash sales, seasonal promotions or discounted rates.