Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The area is well known for the presence of top quality properties and extremely attractive views over the Aegean sea, while being conveniently located with respect to Psarou beach and within easy reach of Mykonos Town.
Selene is merely the latest addition to our portfolio of properties on the aforementioned estate, adding to Eros and Hermes already present in our collection, thus guaranteeing the same level of quality its fellow properties are renown for. The outdoor area was conceived to face the scenic view of the turquoise waters below the estate, be it from the villa’s infinity pool, which seems to overflow directly into the sea or from the covered veranda aptly furnished for al-fresco dining.
The villa’s interior spaces were developed on three floors, each including one of the property’s bedrooms. The entrance level features the compact but fully equipped kitchen, the living room and indoor dining room each bearing a distinctive oriental theme, in addition to a guest bedroom with direct access to the pool terrace. The master bedroom is located on its own floor just a staircase above from the main level of the property. It also grants access to outdoors spilling onto its private balcony. A second guest bedroom is situated one level down from the main floor and includes its own small living room and kitchenette.
Selene proves to have undeniable appeal for small groups who intend to spend their time on the island in an elegant property part of an ultra-exclusive estate. The mix of enchanting views with the presence of all modern comforts provide an ideal retreat for those looking to cherish their every moment of a true Cycladic experience.
- 24-Hour Security
- Change of Bath & Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linen Twice Weekly
- DVD player
- Daily Maid Service
- Fully Equipped
- Gated Estate
- Heated on Request (Extra Cost)
- Hi-Fi Sound System
- In-house laundry facility
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Jetty
- Satellite TV
- Sea Access
- Private infinity pool
- Master Bedroom: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, air-conditioning, separate bathroom
- 3 Bathrooms, 2 en-suite
- Closest Beach: Psarou, 1.5 km
- 4 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Linens changed twice weekly
- In-house chef services are available upon request
- Concierge services are available upon request
- Town: 5 km
- Closest Shop: 3 km
- Airport: 5 km
- Children are welcomed.
- Aquacraft yacht charters are available upon request at an additional cost.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected