3 bedroom BVI villa in Virgin Gorda
Welcome to Serendipity, a quiet, secluded, three-bedroom Caribbean villa with pool, nestled on its own private beach in North Sound's Leverick Bay on the unique and peaceful island of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Serendipity is nestled down a natural stone walkway through a beautiful tropical garden at the water's edge of the North Sound. A secluded private pool with patio in the garden looks out over the Sound.
A wrap-around deck offers multiple possibilities for dining, sunning, reading and relaxing. The night sky, with its stars and moon reflecting a path across the water, is as vast as the imagination.
The stairway down from the deck brings one to a large, sheltered beachfront patio with a stone barbecue. This is an ideal place from which to watch the sunset and the evening show of pelicans diving for their dinner.
A private dock outfitted with whips and a ladder is ready for a motor boat or day sailor. Serendipity is only a 3-minute walk from Leverick Bay Resort and Marina with its large, freshwater pool, boat rentals, water sports, beachfront bar and restaurant, market and shops.
- Automatic generator
- Baby equipment available
- DVD and CD players
- Electronic gate
- King beds
- Leverick Bay Resort and Marina boat rentals
- Leverick Bay Resort and Marina large freshwater pool
- Leverick Bay Resort and Marina tennis court
- Ocean views
- Private beach
- Private dock
- Stone BBQ
- Washer / Dryer
- Wrap-around deck
- Secluded private pool
- Bedroom 1: King bed, ceiling fan, ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, ceiling fan, ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King bed, ceiling fan, ocean view
- Stairway down from the deck leads to a secluded private beach
- Daily housekeeping (except Sunday and public holidays)
- Three minute walk from Leverick Bay Resort and Marina with its large fresh water pool, boat rentals, water sports, tennis, beach front bar and restaurant, market and shops.
- Cell Phones:
- All cell phones work on island but both SPRINT and AT&T cell phones work best on St. Thomas (with no roaming). Please check with your carrier for the most recent information. ONE WORD OF CAUTION while staying at any northside/eastside villa: the BVI's (British Virgin Islands) sometimes boost their signal strength and your cell phone may inadvertently switch to their network. You will notice these charges on your bill. If that should happen, your cell phone company should remove the charges once you explain you were never in the BVI's. Just check to make sure you are on the correct network before making calls or allowing roaming or data downloading. It is advised to turn off roaming before entering the USVI.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 5, 2023 – April 15, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 672 USD nightly $ 4,700 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – November 18, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 615 USD nightly $ 4,300 USD weekly November 19, 2023 – November 26, 2023 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 629 USD nightly $ 4,400 USD weekly November 27, 2023 – December 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 615 USD nightly $ 4,300 USD weekly December 15, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 972 USD nightly $ 6,800 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax plus 12% service charge to all rates
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath BVI villa in Virgin Gorda
Bayhouse Villa, on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands, is a luxury oceanfront residence, designed for a modern lifestyle within an unparalleled tropical setting. Just 42 feet above the beach, with stunning 180-degree views over the Caribbean Sea and neighboring islands, Bayhouse was designed mixing classical Caribbean elements and modern, contemporary style. The villa consists of two separate structures. One building contains the living room, ½ bath, kitchen, and indoor dining. The other structure has 3 bedrooms, three baths, and three private terraces. The covered outdoor dining terrace connects the two buildings. A gently sloping path leads down to the private beach access. Bayhouse is within 5 minutes of The Baths, Virgin Gorda ferry, and the restaurants and shops of Spanish Town. Tropical climates of around 80 degrees day or night, 365 days a year, and gentle trade winds allow for an open design of Bayhouse Villa, removing the traditional boundaries of indoor and outdoor living. The living room structure has an additional large covered terrace with a lounge area where you can enjoy unobstructed 180-degree views of the Caribbean Sea. A couple of steps down are the pool, a pool deck, a reflecting pool, and an outdoor shower. Tropical climates of around 80 degrees day or night, 365 days a year, and gentle trade winds allow for an open design of Bayhouse Villa, removing the traditional boundaries of indoor and outdoor living. Bayhouse is available for short term rental and also for sale.