Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 6,000 sqft.
On the ground floor, the villa is comprised of a fully-equipped kitchen, indoor dining and living area, powder room and two en-suite bedrooms, both with their own private patios offering views of the lush tropical gardens. Both bedrooms are furnished with two twin beds, which can be converted into a king if required.
The master bedroom and third en-suite guest bedroom are located on the first floor. The master bedroom is outfitted with a king-size bed and offers a spacious private terrace with views of the resort and out to the sea. The third guest bedroom offers two twin beds, which can be converted to a king upon request. The recently added fifth bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed and is en-suite. All bedrooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, and have en-suite bathrooms with showers only. The villa is also complete with an outdoor dining area, perfect for breakfast in the mornings, as well as a dining gazebo by the pool. The living room opens onto a covered living area near the pool deck, and wet bar.
Guests staying at Seventh Heaven can enjoy free round-trip airport shuttles, complimentary arrival grocery starter pack, wine hamper, paid access to the Royal Westmoreland Resort facilities, including flood-lit tennis courts, golf, club house, communal swimming pool, beach facilities and resort gym and close proximity to all west coast amenities including banks, supermarkets, shopping centers and fine dining.
In addition, Seventh Heaven offers social golf privileges which allows each guest of the villa to purchase up to 4 rounds of golf per annum. Guests will be allowed entrance to the 18-hole championship golf course between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM, Sunday to Friday.
Royal Westmoreland Resort
Guests can enjoy access to the world-class amenities of Royal Westmoreland Resort.* Amenities include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse and Beach Membership at the famous Mullins Beach
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Kids' club
*Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Please contact a villa specialist for more details.
- Access to golf courses on-site
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Complete kitchen
- High-speed internet access
- Social Membership at Royal Westmoreland included
- Wet bar
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Private swimming pool
- Master Bedroom (upper level): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, private terrace
- Bedroom Two (ground floor): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), en-suite bathroom with shower, private patio, garden view
- Bedroom Three (upper level): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom Four (ground floor): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), en-suite bathroom with shower, private patio, garden view
- Bedroom Five (cottage): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), en-suite bathroom with shower
- Housekeeping is provided Monday - Friday
- Chef services can be provided at an additional cost per day or per hour.
- Near golf course
- Near Holetown
- Near tennis
- Non-smoking villa
- 6,000 square feet
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2023 – April 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,650 USD nightly $ 11,550 USD weekly January 4, 2023 – April 15, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,430 USD nightly $ 10,010 USD weekly January 4, 2023 – April 15, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,210 USD nightly $ 8,470 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,210 USD nightly $ 8,470 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 990 USD nightly $ 6,930 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 3,300 USD nightly $ 23,100 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% shared economy tax to all rates. Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Payment is collected on-site at guest services.
- Security deposit: $750. Credit card hold placed upon arrival
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Located within the desirable Ocean Drive avenue of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, Howzat! is an executive six-bedroom, six-bathroom residence which offers unobstructed views of the 13th fairway and out to the western coastline.