Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Its elevated position allows for exceptional views stretching out over the Aegean sea, including the islands of Delos and Rhenia – while also ensuring a peaceful location that grants access to the southwestern beaches and Chora within reasonable time.
Silence Nest ‘s design has a unique theme, quite in contrast with the traditional architecture of the island. Sharp edges and pastel colors distinguish the property’s structure signaling a distinctive design and care for detail. The outdoor area evolves mainly around the villa’s infinity pool positioned in the most panoramic position of the lateral terrace. Complemented by an outdoor dining area covered by a pergola and a cozy outdoor sitting area – all strictly providing extensive sea views – it allows for guests to enjoy time outdoors and indulge in relaxation with such a magnificent backdrop and surrounding.
The property features a main house designed on three levels and a guest studio located below and accessed through the villa’s garden. The overall style of the interior design could be described as minimal given the carefully selected furnishings and design, yet the concept is further developed through an ingenious use of colors and architectural design. The villa’s main kitchen and living room are positioned on the ground level of the main house. The living room displays a clever use of space while not being shy of comfort nor of views, which can be enjoyed through the various large windows. The kitchen is located to the back of the property yet through a clever design of “in-line” French doors, combined with those of the living room, also grants sea views from its dining area. Bedroom-wise the main house features a spacious master bedroom that occupies the first floor in its entirety, a guest bedroom on the main floor and a rather airy guest bedroom on the lower level, all respecting the minimal theme of the property. The same can be said for the guest studio, which is reach via a stone path descending through the well-maintained garden.
For those fond of laid back experiences, a panoramic eye-full and thoughtful design will cherish their time at Silence Nest, where one can “escape” the nightlife of Mykonos while still being able to conveniently be a part of it given the reasonable distance from the island’s main spots.
- 2 Hours of Daily Housekeeping Service
- AWD Vehicle Recommended
- Aquacraft Yacht Charters Available Upon Request (Additional Cost)
- Change of Bath and Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linens Twice Weekly
- DVD Player
- In-House Laundry Facility
- Modern Appliances
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Shower
- Well Equipped
- Private infinity pool with outdoor shower
- Master Bedroom: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, air-conditioning, small kitchenette & en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Lofted double bed, air-conditioning, separate bathroom
- Guest Studio - Bedroom 4: Double bed, air-conditioning, small kitchenette & en-suite bathroom
- 4 Bathrooms, 3 en-suite
- Closest Beach: Ornos, 2 km
- 2 hours of daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath and pool towels daily
- Linen twice weekly
- Facing West overlooking the sunset and the islands of Delos and Rhenia
- Town: 4 km
- Closest Shop: 2 km
- Airport: 6 km
- Children welcomed
- AWD vehicle recommended
- Aquacraft yacht charters are available upon request at an additional cost
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Minimum stay: 2 weeks in High and Peak season (unless agreed otherwise); 1 week other times. Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €3,000 - Pre-collected