Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Ensconced in cool elegance, guests will savor indoor/outdoor living with exceptional private service and upscale amenities.
Each beachfront villa offers its own private infinity pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor dining area overlooking the sea. Luxurious designer features such as private balconies, marble bathrooms and elegant furnishings delight the most discerning guests. Truly private getaways, the Elements offer opportunities for total relaxation and escape.
This exclusive enclave is located just minutes from Anguilla’s renowned Greg Norman golf course with dramatic sea view holes for spectacular golfing. Enjoy tennis on three lighted courts or workout in the fully equipped private gym at the villas. Activities abound on Anguilla, including snorkeling, diving, sailing, and more.
- Alfresco dining
- Beach pavilion
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Media entertainment
- Wireless internet
- iPod docks
- A heated, infinity-edge pool
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, TV, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone, CD player
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, TV, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone, CD player
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, TV, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone, CD player
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, TV, toiletries, hairdryer, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, phone, CD player
- 500 yards to Long Bay Beach
- 6 miles to Sandy Ground Beach (harbor, beach bars, casual restaurants)
- 10 miles to Shoal Bay Beach – East (activities, beach bars, restaurants)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towel
- Daily continental breakfast
- 24- hour security
- Chef (based upon availability)
- 1 mile to Viceroy Resort Anguilla
- 2 miles to Cuisinart Golf Resort & Spa
- 5 miles to Blowing Point Ferry Terminal
- 6 miles to Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA)
- 6 miles to Crocus Hill
- 7 miles to The Valley, Capital of Anguilla (Restaurants, Grocery, Hospital)
- Please note that the office space has been converted into a 5th bedroom with 2 twin size beds which are ideal for kids. There is no bathroom in this room.
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Wedding/Social events accepted – maximum of 30 guests
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – November 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,400 USD nightly $ 23,800 USD weekly November 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,100 USD nightly $ 35,700 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 9, 2022 • Christmas/New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 10,800 USD nightly $ 75,600 USD weekly January 10, 2022 – April 30, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,300 USD nightly $ 37,100 USD weekly May 1, 2022 – November 15, 2022 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,500 USD nightly $ 24,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 22% tax and service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 8 bath Anguilla villa in Long Bay Village
An exclusive, Balinese-inspired 9-bedroom estate located on Anguilla's beautiful Long Bay with a half mile of pristine beach and panoramic ocean vistas. Nevaeh is 'heaven' spelled backwards and this luxurious, modern retreat definitely lives up to its name.