Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Past the new gate, a long drive lined with lovely palms and tropical plants delivers you to the inviting entrance. The beautiful view captures your eye the moment you step inside. It is a stunning vista filled with the lush green mountains that roll along the spine of St Martin and the deep blue of Simpsons Bay Lagoon and the endless blue sky. The spacious terraces provide a multitude of peaceful spots to simply sit and watch the sunrise and the sunset while cooled by gentle breezes.
Wonderful, deep covered loggias filled with ample seating, both for private interludes and group gatherings, fill the terrace. A huge outdoor dining table under a large gazebo makes you feel as if you are dining al-fresco at the edge of a tropical jungle paradise. The view is stunning. The large pool sits center stage on the terrace. Newly enlarge and refurbished, it is a wonderful place to do laps, cool off, or just lounge with a cool drink.
The interiors open wide to the outdoors; large glass doors disappear seamlessly into the walls creating a lovely flow out to the pool and terrace. The open-plan great room has a contemporary attitude filled with comfortable seating for both dining and lounging. Clean lines, soft neutral tone, and pops of hot color compliment the dark wood furniture and the well-chosen accessories. A newly remodeled, modern gourmet kitchen is sleek and elegant, yet quite well equipped. It opens to the view.
The three bedrooms are equal size and all under one roof, all just off the great room. Each one has a beautiful view and private seating on the terrace. The décor is filled with beautiful fabrics and linens in white and soft neutrals, creating a serene place to relax. All have pretty spa style en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers and tumbled marble, river pebbles, and white cabinetry. One has a large Moroccan style outdoor shower and one has a sea view
You are close to amenities. Two minutes to Baie Nettle's restaurants. Wonderful gourmet food and wine stores are just a short drive in Cupecoy. A short 15-minute drive and you are at the International airport or the nightlife of Maho. The French Capital, Marigot, is only 15 minutes from the villa where you can enjoy Duty-Free shopping, boutiques, bakeries, and the Creole Market.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living area
- Al fresco dining
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- Connected bedrooms
- DVD player
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Ice machine
- Living room
- Modern furniture
- Mosquito repellent system
- Outdoor shower
- Plasma TV
- Satellite dish
- Voltage 110/220
- Wireless internet
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living area
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, plasma TV, DVD (not connected to receiver satellite), ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, plasma TV, DVD (not connected to receiver satellite), ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, airc-onditioning, plasma TV, DVD (not connected to receiver satellite), ceiling fan
- Pool service
- 2-minute drive to beach
- 5-minute drive to grocery store
- 10-minute drive to Marigot
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- No smoking within villa
- Pets not permitted
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Special events allowed (security deposit required)
- One complimentary arrival transfer and one complimentary departure transfer (1 vehicle - up to 12 guests) is included. Changes, corrections, or additional transfers may incur additional fees.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 929 USD nightly $ 6,503 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,072 USD nightly $ 7,504 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 1 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 572 USD nightly $ 4,004 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 2 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 600 USD nightly $ 4,200 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 3 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 643 USD nightly $ 4,501 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 3 bedrooms 12 nights minimum stay $ 1,972 USD nightly $ 13,804 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
From its dramatic cliff-top location, on the northern coastline of French St. Martin in Terres Basses, villa Falaise des Oiseaux enjoys sublime water views across the ocean to the neighboring island of Anguilla on the distant horizon.