Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
This minimal chic villa blends in with the local architecture while plays artistically with the elements of stone, lights and design. The villas’ distinctive touch is the pistachio green shutters and the old fashion blinds, enhancing the overall feel of a fresh and homey. The light wooden floors, the white celebration in the choice of fabrics and furniture enhance the island’s lifestyle and aura.
The bedrooms are all en-suite and located in various levels, ensuring space and privacy, especially for large group of friends or families. The main gatherings areas are the open space lounge areas, including dining areas and the kitchen. Outdoors, the infinity pool is at center stage, while the sunbathing chairs are inviting guests to relax and gaze at the Aegean, the inhabitant island of Rhenia and the island of Delos.
- Entrance hall
- Living room (TV, A/C, sea view & pool view, terrace & pool access)
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with direct access to outdoor dining area
- Guest WC
- Staff room with en-suite bathroom (live-in staff)
- 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, private entrance
- 6 Guest houses, each with a private entrance and bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Infinity pool
- Seating & lounge area
- Pergola with dining area
For larger groups, Solange can be rented in combination with Villa Delos.
- Change of Linen Twice a Week
- Daily Maid Service
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped
- Indoor/Outdoor Sound System
- Outdoor Dining
- Satellite TV
- Infinity pool
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Level): Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Lower Level): Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, private entrance
- Bedrooms 4 - 9 (Guest Houses): Double bedrooms with private entrances, en-suite bathrooms
- 5 Minute drive to the beach
- Daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen twice per week
- From airport: 10 min drive
- From port: 10 min drive
- From village: 3 min drive
- Housekeeper lives on site.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Rates are based on weekly rentals
- Daily rates can be requested and a surcharge may apply
- For stays between June 18-September 10 there is a 2 week minimum rental requirement. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability.
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed upon otherwise at the time of booking
- Check-in time is from 1pm to 8pm
- Check-out time is until 11am
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 29, 2023 – May 27, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,507 USD nightly $ 31,547 USD weekly May 27, 2023 – June 10, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,795 USD nightly $ 40,560 USD weekly June 10, 2023 – June 17, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,439 USD nightly $ 45,067 USD weekly June 17, 2023 – June 24, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,370 USD nightly $ 58,586 USD weekly June 24, 2023 – August 5, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 10,301 USD nightly $ 72,106 USD weekly August 5, 2023 – August 26, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,370 USD nightly $ 58,586 USD weekly August 26, 2023 – September 9, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,795 USD nightly $ 40,560 USD weekly September 9, 2023 – September 30, 2023 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,507 USD nightly $ 31,547 USD weekly
- Security deposit: €5,000 pre-collected