Sombras del Viento
7 bedroom Riviera Maya villa in Tulum
Looking for a unique place to spend your unforgettable holiday with family or friends? Sombras Del Viento (Shadows of the Wind) is the utmost perfect exclusive villa for your dream vacation!Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
Thanks to its original design, the villa can accommodate up to 15 people with the intention of offering both in dependency via private room entrances and intimacy via large communal areas for the entire group to enjoy!
Sombras Del Viento is nestled between the lush tropical jungle and Soliman Bay, a beautiful nature Reserve. This tropical haven will encourage you to relax while admiring the magnificent colors of the Caribbean Sea.
Its blend of natural materials (exotic woods, palapas) with luxurious finishes (marble, granite), graced with the presence of the sea and breathtaking ocean views makes Sombras del Viento, one of the nicest private villas in Soliman Bay.
Sombras del Viento has 3 separate units:
BORA has a living room with American-style kitchen, fully furnished, one king bedroom, one futon, with a large covered deck overlooking the beach.
SIROCCO has a living room with American-style kitchen, fully furnished, one king bedroom facing the sea, and a second room with one queen and one single bed facing the tropical garden and a large terrace facing the beach.
MISTRAL: On the second level, you will be amazed with the beauty of the panorama that awaits you. Large common spaces, an outside living room with covered terraces, allow you to convene and admire the beauty as an entire group.
Mistral featurestwo large bedrooms with air-conditioning and private bathrooms to complete the package.
One bedroom features a king bed facing the sea and the second bedroom features a queen bed with private terrace facing the tropical garden. These two separate accommodations enjoy the sea breeze as you relax in comfortable outdoor lounges.
On the top floor, under the palapa, a Caribbean atmosphere is assured. You will discover a large king bedroom with en-suite bathroom. It also has a private terrace where you will enjoy the beautiful picture-frame view of the bay.
Last but not least, Sombras del Viento features a final ocean view room with two single beds with shared bathroom. The rest of the space has been converted into a games room with pool table, chess and darts.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Baby Crib
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Staffed Villa
- Game Room
- Gas Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Outdoor Bar
- Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Ping-Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Terrace
- Safety Box
- Satellite TV
- Twin Bed
- Washer/dryer (operated by staff)
- Wi-Fi Access
- Swimming Pool
- Bora - Room 1: Ground level, one king and one twin bed, en-suite bathroom, adjoining kitchenette and sun room, air-conditioning, hairdryer, private entrance, ocean views with private terrace, telephone, toiletries, TV, wireless internet access, twin futon
- Sirocco - Room 2: Ground level, king bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ocean views with private terrace, outdoor lounge furniture, shared kitchenette, toiletries, wireless internet access
- Sirocco - Room 3: Ground level, one queen and one twin bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, private entrance, jungle view, outdoor lounge furniture, satellite flat-screen TV, shared kitchenette, terrace, toiletries, wireless internet access
- Mistral - Room 4: Second level, king bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, DVD player, hairdryer, ocean view with private terrace, satellite flat-screen TV, shared kitchenette, terrace, toiletries
- Mistral - Room 5: Second level, queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, garden view, satellite flat-screen TV, shared kitchenette, terrace, toiletries
- Top Level - Room 6: Third level, king bed, shared bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower, ocean views with private terrace, toiletries
- Top Level - Room 7: Third level, two twin beds, shared bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ocean view, safety box, toiletries, TV
- Daily housekeeping (except Sundays)
- Cook service (Daily, Monday - Saturday from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- Continental breakfasts
- Cancun International Airport: 75-minute drive
- Grocery store: 20-minute drive
- Hospital: 30-minute drive
- Playa del Carmen: 30-minute drive
- Tulum: 20-minute drive
- Town (restaurants and shops): 20-minute drive
- Tulum Ruins: 25-minute drive
- Beach - Beachfront: 0-minute walk
- Golf: 10-minute drive
- The villa has a washer & dryer – for the staff use only
- Housekeeping can help with your laundry – there is not a fee, except for gratuities if there are multiple loads in the day
- Please keep in mind, the housekeepers are assisting the guests with their laundry as a courtesy to help keep the clothes clean of small loads
- If you are looking for a real laundry service, the staff can take it to a laundry place and do it for them and that would imply an additional cost.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Max: 16 adults + two children
- $1,000 food deposit is required at check-in for groceries
- Events are welcome
- Noise ordinance after 10pm
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 27, 2023 – December 16, 2023 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,250 USD nightly $ 15,750 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 9, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,900 USD nightly $ 34,300 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 16% Government Tax plus 6% Lodging Tax to all rates. A $149 Damage Deposit insurance is required (non-refundable). $75 administrative charge for any changes after an invoice has been issued
- Security deposit: $2,000