Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 8.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
This beautiful beach house is nestled within lush tropical gardens and the white, sandy shores of a picturesque West Coast beach, and has the unusual addition of an aviary housing 250 homing budgerigars. Designed by the late Oliver Messel with recent renovations by local renowned architect Larry Warren, St. Helena is tastefully and comfortably furnished with everything you should need to make you feel right at home.
Downstairs has two delightful sitting rooms leading out onto a covered dining patio, which overlooks the garden on the sea side of the house. Also on this level are two air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, an al fresco dining area with a pool deck and bar entertaining areas. The pool deck is partly covered and features fountains carved from the islands natural coral stone.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, including the spacious master bedroom with a luxurious canopied bed and private sitting room/study, named the "Napoleon Room". All upstairs rooms open to a spectacular semi-circular veranda equipped with a bar and relaxing lounge area, which overlooks lush tropical gardens and the charming Caribbean Sea.
There is excellent swimming in front of St. Helena, and an alfresco dining gazebo located in the gardens between the house and the beach. At St. Helena, the staff is dedicated to making your holiday an enjoyable one. Their aim is to make your visit to St. Helena and our beautiful island a relaxing island getaway.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Al Fresco Dining
- Aviary on property
- Ceiling fans
- DVD Player
- Fax Machine
- Flat Screen TV
- Flat Screen TVs in all Bedrooms in main house
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Bar
- Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Safe in each bedroom
- Sonos Sound System
- Tea Kettle
- Twin Beds
- Wi-Fi Access
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private swimming pool with lounge chairs
- Main House:
- Master Bedroom (upstairs): King size bed with canopy, en-suite bathroom, private sitting room, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom Two (upstairs): Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom Three (upstairs): King size bed, en-suite shower, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom Four: King size bed, en-suite shower, flat-screen TV
- Bedroom Five: Two twin beds, en-suite shower, flat-screen TV
- Master Bedroom (upstairs): King size bed, en-suite shower
- Bedroom Two (upstairs): Two twin beds, en-suite shower
- Bedroom Three: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom
- Note: All Twin beds can be made up as king beds
- Main House:
- Master Bath: Tub and shower
- Bedroom Two: Tub and shower
- Bedroom Three: Shower only
- Bedroom Four: Shower only
- Bedroom Five: Shower only
- Master Bath: Shower
- Bedroom Two: Shower
- Bedroom Three: Tub and shower
- Boston Whaler: one free hour each day for clients in house
- Laundry Service
- 2 Gardeners
- 1 Night Watchman/Guard (For a full house)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate December 15, 2022 – April 14, 2023 • Rates do not include dates over Christmas & New Year's 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 6,000 USD nightly $ 42,000 USD weekly January 11, 2023 – April 14, 2023 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,000 USD nightly $ 56,000 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 14, 2023 8 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 14, 2023 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly December 15, 2023 – December 19, 2023 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,000 USD nightly $ 56,000 USD weekly December 20, 2023 – January 10, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 8 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 10,000 USD nightly $ 70,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% Accommodation Levy and 1.5% service charge to all rates. Please note that there is a 15% service charge to be added to all services requested on island, such as food pre-stocking, beverage pre-stocking, airport transfers, baby equipment rentals, and more. Please inquire with an agent to which services require a 15% service charge.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
10 bedroom 11.5 bath Barbados villa in St. James
Crystal Springs, an enchanting seaside villa, is a testament to the island’s historic grandeur. Its elegant façade, stylish décor and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea create a theatrical ambiance, yet the impressive villa innately feels like a welcoming, comfortable home.
12 bedroom 12 bath Barbados villa in Speightstown
The Great House is a luxurious yet warm and welcoming island home spanning two and a half acres of manicured tropical gardens with 100 meters of prime Caribbean beachfront and a full complement of staff to cater to every need.